9am flight home 🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️🤦🏻*♀️

When you use Luggage Valet, you have to get off the ship during the LV time, which is usually pretty early, but not as early as self-assist. I think they delay you a bit so the customs people have a shot at inspecting luggage if they want.

And I believe your flights have to be after 11 am or noon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When you use Luggage Valet, you have to get off the ship during the LV time, which is usually pretty early, but not as early as self-assist. I think they delay you a bit so the customs people have a shot at inspecting luggage if they want.

Thank you. Nothing we'd do. I was just curious.

I live 45 minutes from Fort Lauderdale. I have been on oasis, allure and harmony and we have always been home by 9 am. Walking off with our luggage, taking shuttle to car and home. So yes it can be done but if there is a problem with ship getting clearance or anything else u may be screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I presume that you did not have to go through TSA screening on your way home. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I won't even plan a layover in an airport less than 2 1/2 hours. In the last 2 years, I missed 3 flights, none of which was my fault but one was TSA, one was the president (LOL, the airport was closed for airforce one), and the other was weather. So I had just about everything, Security/weather/and weird.

So basically, if you made this mistake, just roll with it, run fast, and don't oversleep.

I won't even plan a layover in an airport less than 2 1/2 hours. In the last 2 years, I missed 3 flights, none of which was my fault but one was TSA, one was the president (LOL, the airport was closed for airforce one), and the other was weather. So I had just about everything, Security/weather/and weird.

So basically, if you made this mistake, just roll with it, run fast, and don't oversleep.

We're fine with one hour connections. But we fly to most cruises 2 days early for a cushion....:p

2.5 hours is the perfect connection between flights - time for bathroom, scoping out the gate, food, etc:)

I started a threat a while back about those who did book early flights...did they make it....if not....what happened....responses...very few....and nobody admitted to missing their early flights

Yes, but when they did, they were less than brilliant, and the airlines accomodated them later maybe next day. Would be interesting to hear the stories. For sure.

JC