Come Back New v wait for Sip n Sale

LaraTiara

Asking for a friend.. [emoji6]

Better to wait around for the Sip n Sale or take the current Come Back New on offer for Spring 2019?

TA offering a bit of OBC on top of CBN, but it’s nothing to leap at.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends on what it is worth to you. Would you otherwise buy a beverage package or take the OBC? Is the deposit for "CBN" refundable? If so, book it and decide when you see the Sip and Sail prices. In my experience, the prices go up when the perks get better. The net cost is what you care about!

If you know exactly what cruise you want I would book now. The Come Back New promo has a $100 refundable deposit, free grats, plus some air discount if you book EZ Air. When the next promo comes around you can compare the net cost and see what is best for you. In the past the sip&sail also had an OBC option if you did not want the drink package. Princess has also had the 3 for free which is a good promo, better than the sip&sail if you don't drink very much.

We are in the U.S. and our T.A. does not charge for changes, so we change as many times as necessary to get the best promo. I have heard that if you are in the UK there is a limited number of times you can change your booking.

There is no guarantee there will be a Sip & Sail offer this year.

I believe last year the S&S was offered for Summer 2018 thru Spring 2019. So if offered, it could be Summer 2019 thru Spring 2020. It might not cover the proposed cruise for your friened

I'd say nail down the cabin you want now and then shop for a better deal on promos down the road. Princess is very nice about refaring to new promos as they come along.

Amen! get the room you want and check ALL the promos. Sometimes there are savings, sometimes you loose if you don't book early.