? On bottomless bubbles soda package

dwaterhouse

I read that the bottled water comes without a cap, is that true? I would want to take it on excursions with us. Can I request a cap?

We have often bought water before leaving the ship for an excursion and it is always unopened.

I read that the bottled water comes without a cap, is that true? I would want to take it on excursions with us. Can I request a cap?
Never seen this happen. Always have cheers and get bottles unopened. Bottle of beer they usually open, but not water.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Taxes and gratuities are included int he price of the package.

As previously stated, they charge additional tax when you are in port, it's just a few cents. If you can wait until the ship is well underway (international waters I think) then it's free, Free, FREE! Also, they can sometimes get picky about having you wait 5 minutes between purchases. Don't go blabbing this, but sometimes I get a soda for my wife on my Bottomless Bubbles card. Go to a different server or just wait a few minutes.

In a US port you are charged the sales tax.

The bottles of water are capped and closed.

Not everyone in the cabin is required to buy the Bottomless Bubbles package.

The cup can be purchased separately. I carry a 30oz Yeti style cup and go to the same bar for refills, tip them every time and get the cup filled to the top.

15% gratuity is added to price, but in a US port you will pay tax per drink you order.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Which is a lot better than how it used to be. When they only had the soda package they’d charge tax on the whole amount if you bought it at port.

do both adults in a cabin have to buy bottom less bubbles like they do cheers?
No, the last 2 cruises I got BB and wife did not. Also any soda I got in US Port I was charged tax on the value of the individual drink. Galveston, Key West and Long Beach. And if I remember correctly, I think I was taxed while at anchor off of Catalina island.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Forums mobile app

I think the tax was .16 per soda we had while in St. Thomas and San Juan. Both people in the cabin do not have to purchase the BBP. When you are purchasing it online, just check off the person you want to have it.