Booking EZAIR???

Shutterlady

EZair has options similar to booking through other sources including arriving earlier, returning home later and different arrival & departure airports. In addition by booking Flexible EZair flights payment is not due until the cruise’s final payment and changes to flights and/or airfare can be made.

For example for a cruise from Southampton, I could fly into Amsterdam a few days early, fly to London for the cruise and return home after a few days in London. I could even skip the AMS/LHR flight & could independly book the Chunnel to England.

By changing the date, many European airports are available to chose either before or after a cruise.

Greetings, yes, the selection of arrival and departure dates can be manipulated by adjusting the departure and return dates. I have done that in order to arrive early, for some sight seeing and the same for returns. This may also require one to opt out of the transfers, especially on the return if one is not returning to the airport when arriving at the final destination. It saves a little on the transfers, money that can then be applied to whatever means of return transportation is used.

On another note, I keep seeing notes about EZAir saving a little on the airfare I maybe missing something as our savings were over 7K per person for business class, which for us is a whole lot! I found EZAir business fares to be just a bit over the price of a coach seat Premium economy was almost identical to the cost of a business class seat on the individual airlines website. This was my first time using EZAir and I am sold on their services.

On another note, I keep seeing notes about EZAir saving a little on the airfare I maybe missing something as our savings were over 7K per person for business class, which for us is a whole lot! I found EZAir business fares to be just a bit over the price of a coach seat Premium economy was almost identical to the cost of a business class seat on the individual airlines website. This was my first time using EZAir and I am sold on their services.

Yep - I saved $5500 on Business fares. So far, so good!

Two days ago, the price of my EZ Air flights decreased, so I was able to take advantage of the fare decrease. The same flights thru the airline are about $100 pp more than my current cost. I realize that's not a huge difference, but every bit counts. On our international flights, we saved about $500pp.

This is the first time I have used EZ air, I had always gotten a decent price, but this time, with the air "sale" I looked into it and saved over $200, pretty much 50%. Now the air on the web is almost $780, I paid $200

I used ez air on my January cruises. By checking with Princess online I got fare drops twice. It was very flexible. I was even able to fly to the cruise into FLL and got a good deal flying home from PBI. It was no problem with ez air.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I used ez air on my January cruises. By checking with Princess online I got fare drops twice. It was very flexible. I was even able to fly to the cruise into FLL and got a good deal flying home from PBI. It was no problem with ez air.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you go in to check new flights or prices, does that affect or cancel your existing EZair booking ??

Just curious

When you go in to check new flights or prices, does that affect or cancel your existing EZair booking ??

Just curious

No it doesn't. You hit modify and can look but if you don't fully change them, your existing flights stay the same. At first I was a little scared but it is pretty clear when you do want to change the flights as opposed to just look.

No it doesn't. You hit modify and can look but if you don't fully change them, your existing flights stay the same. At first I was a little scared but it is pretty clear when you do want to change the flights as opposed to just look.

I was hesitant to try rebooking Flexible EZair for the first time so I called Princess to ensure that I was doing it correctly.

My cruise reservation is through a TA but I directly made my EZair reservation online. Princess happily walked me through the process & now I feel more comfortable with it & have made several changes through the Cruise Personalizer.

Just be sure to note that on your outbound, the EZAir website asks you for your ARRIVAL date, not the date you plan on departing from home.

This is particularly important on overnight flights and if you cross the international dateline.

For instance, I put in I want to arrive on the 28th. I'll be leaving home on the 26th and the flights come up perfect.