Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Some people were complaining about the new FR menu. Does it seem much different to you?

What are the complaints? Something missing from prior ship?

This was the best-prepared that I recall. Everything was great (Sue is in the background right now saying, “I’m gonna slam this, I’m gonna slam this”, referring to her 2nd fizzy.)

And she did.

What are the complaints? Something missing from prior ship?

This was the best-prepared that I recall. Everything was great

Great to hear. Maybe it was just some dope complaining about the quality. I forget the details. I’ll take your word over his.

Thanks.

I am booking a Haven suite after seeing your pics. NCL should pay you a commision with all the bookings your reviews probably influence. I was seriously considering the new Symphony with Royal but not anymore. NCL are you listening??? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Our trip on Dawn this time last year was influenced by 'DougOut's review of the newly refurbished ship:D:D

Your review is making me so much more excited for my Bliss trip next year. Those photos are amazing.

Regarding the thermal suite, were there saunas/steam rooms in the locker rooms or is similar to Escape with the only ones in the main area?

Thoroughly enjoying your live report, as I enjoy all of your reviews! Maybe this will be the NCL ship that I finally get to sail on...., honestly most any ship will do at this point! (after a very long, very cold Canadian winter), but so happy to follow along with your journey, and always informative, but amusing review:)

Thoroughly enjoying your live report, as I enjoy all of your reviews! Maybe this will be the NCL ship that I finally get to sail on...., honestly most any ship will do at this point! (after a very long, very cold Canadian winter), but so happy to follow along with your journey, and always informative, but amusing review:)

5ab5bc34098e53b732bb587a7b77cca0.jpgloving not being there come join us on land if only...m27 is the place to be. We’re not jealous. Bliss party in the uk