Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

One of our fav bartenders is in the Observation bar...please say hi to Milan and his beautiful wife (also a fantastic bartender)..Jovana from Cathy and Paul in Canada ..will be sailing on this beautiful ship soon

Have a fantastic time and we are looking forward to this live post.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

First day stress... nothing new. None of the items I purchased a few days ago are on my onboard account, so a visit to guest services was in order.

While there, I asked them about the possibility of having our invitations delivered, and while they were willing, they wouldn’t do it today. So it appears I’ll be touring the stateroom hallways for a couple hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anybody want to take this one for me?
I think they are amazing inside and out. It is always love at first sight for me! Never fails to bring tears to my eyes. As always, thank you so much for taking the time to share your vacation and family with us, Doug!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

The big ships do look more like floating hotels and condos to me and less like a classic cruise liner. But that doesn’t bother me. And as for the hull art I like Wyland and Guy Harvey. But to each his own.

Last cruise we were on DCL and parked in Nassau next to another DCL, 1 CCL, 1 RCCL and... NCL Escape. After walking by the row of them, our 9 year old pointed to the Escape and said, "I want to go on that ship." :cool:

Poor Doug. After all this time he's finally this close to the DBH but he has to perform mailman duties before he can enjoy it. Hurry up Doug!

I just walked by the entrance while delivering invitations to the fwd cabins on 8. I was smiling and shaking my head in disbelief. So close, so far...

You need to walk into this space to truly appreciate it. I can’t think of a space on any other ship that has ever wowed me over as much as this.

HUGE space, but with endless little private nooks everywhere you turn. This will be spectacular at night.

5f37f1795ba5d572579ddc38b33226ae.jpg

d105736d02126920c9a833273d0689a6.jpg

c8191b92b266648cef15dae1809f840e.jpg

96bdb78c657e42feb1e4ef3ce6fe3c97.jpg

1e631d0253f7b6c97527d13f9bd29296.jpg