Possible 8 Eastern Itinerary from NOLA

Theoretically, this 8 day schedule from NOLA would be possible. Would you be interested if Carnival offered it?

Eastern Caribbean from NOLA

Day 1 - Depart 4pm

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 4 - Amber Cove 11am - 7pm

Day 5 - Grand Turk 7am - 5pm

Day 6 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 7 - Key West 9am - 5pm

Day 8 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 9 - Return 8am

If I could see visit the Florida Keys and Cuba with an 8-day out of NOLA on a Dream-class or larger ship, I'd book immediately (despite the so-so experience of our most recent cruise).

I don't believe the Havana harbor facilities can handle larger cruise ships like the Dream. Plus a lot's going to depend on the new guy in charge in Cuba. Hearing he's relatively weak amongst the power elite there. Put in place as Raul's puppet. Development hopes are fading. What was once 400+ proposed tourist oriented projects now just 35, none major.

And then POTUS does cruisers no favors either.

A few years ago Carnival streamlined its itineraries to save on fuel costs. I think that impacts what you are suggesting. I don't see it likely that Carnival would regularly offer eastern Caribbean cruises from NOLA.

NOLA is my favorite port of embarkation. I'd like to see it too, but just don't see it as likely due to costs.

A few years ago Carnival streamlined its itineraries to save on fuel costs. I think that impacts what you are suggesting. I don't see it likely that Carnival would regularly offer eastern Caribbean cruises from NOLA.

NOLA is my favorite port of embarkation. I'd like to see it too, but just don't see it as likely due to costs.

You’re probably right. They only recently started adding Costa Maya to itineraries when they could’ve been doing that all along. I think if they added this itinerary, it would be a rarity and an expensive one at that.