Ruby Princess Cabin D510

balmain4ver

Hi Everyone

Just booked Ruby Princess (first time Princess cruiser). I have chosen Mini Suite D510.

Any comments welcome. Is this a good cabin as we have cruised with Princess before, very unsure.

We have cruised HAL, Celebrity, RCCL and Carnival before.

Hi Everyone

Just booked Ruby Princess (first time Princess cruiser). I have chosen Mini Suite D510.

Any comments welcome. Is this a good cabin as we have cruised with Princess before, very unsure.

Nice cabin, nice location, walk in closet, bath with tub/shower, sofa sitting area. Be aware that the 9'x6' balcony is not covered. Except for 12 minis on deck 8 aft no minis are covered on the Ruby Princess.

Hi Everyone

Nothing wrong with the location except as noted above. However, that does not bother us. As for other amenities, it is the lowest balcony close to center, which provide one of the best rides in rougher water. Minis have many plus ups and you will enjoy it.

Nothing wrong with the location except as noted above. However, that does not bother us. As for other amenities, it is the lowest balcony close to center, which provide one of the best rides in rougher water. Minis have many plus ups and you will enjoy it.

Our favorite location. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can't imagine not being happy with that cabin. Great location. The lack of a covered balcony wouldn't be a problem for us although we do love the half-covered Caribe balconies best. Enjoy your cabin and your cruise. :D