Changing cabins?

MBP1

We booked our cruise through Costco a few weeks back for July on the Vista. We selected our cabin, but I just noticed a cabin in the same class with a slightly better location opened up. Is it possible to move to the new cabin? Would we need to contact Carnival or Costco?

All you need to do is contact Carnival and they should be able to switch you. The only hitch is that the fare could have changed since you booked so you may be responsible for difference if the fare has gone up. I don't think it matters if you booked through Costco or not. Just give them a call and you will find out for sure! Good luck!

We booked our cruise through Costco a few weeks back for July on the Vista. We selected our cabin, but I just noticed a cabin in the same class with a slightly better location opened up. Is it possible to move to the new cabin? Would we need to contact Carnival or Costco?

Since you booked with Costco, you will have to make the change with Costco.

Carnival will not interfere with the booking made by a travel agency.

Hence, we only book with our Carnival PVP. There are no incentives good enough for us to give up control over our bookings.