**LIVE** Grandeur of the Seas 4/26/2018 - 5/4/2018.

Wow on the breakfast line.

I didnt participate in the cabin crawl in July so it wasn’t my suite, because i didnt have a suite.
My memory fails me. Thanks for the picture of the sofa.

Joe was in the Grande Suite, I was in the aft Junior Suite.

I forgot who was who. LOL I remembered you in the aft suite. Hi back at you. And I assume the post you made a few pages back was tongue in cheek.

Meet and Mingle completed.

9bd4bf7642dd7aa523fded0f02f0b70b.jpg

b9c7df995af6e83fbeced340adb0944a.jpg

2479ee19cb0f05afeaa3f6de21235c8d.jpg

And CD Mike himself hosted this.77679959270fb2308ad78f19e4181be8.jpg

But there were only 4 prizes out of 116 signed up. Oh well, at least this time the nondrinker didnt get a bottle of champagne this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The solo luncheon ended with 4 of us plus a staff member, Jamie who surprisingly is from Mississippi!!!

One of my favorite things at sea day lunch is the fresh mozzarella from the Salad bar. I set myself up for a bowl of the stuff. Get up to the front... and the guy says “sorry we don’t have any”. So i walk back to my table depressed. I sit down and my table mate goes “where’s your mozzarella?”. I told her that they said they didnt have any and she goes “I got some”. So i ran back and sure enough it was not in the bar, but in the front next to the bread. So I got my mozzarella and accused the guy of lying to me. In his defense, he didnt know they put that out because the normal mozzarella balls were not there.

715e0a6510c08dcaa23fdf22f9637552.jpg

Lunch was also Chicken and Mushroom Pappardelle (Its pasta!)cd0e9723d191896a792591aa9eab0209.jpg

Also had a strawberry Napoleon which i devoured without taking a picture. Sorry guys.

The solo luncheon ended with 4 of us plus a staff member, Jamie who surprisingly is from Mississippi!!!

One of my favorite things at sea day lunch is the fresh mozzarella from the Salad bar. I set myself up for a bowl of the stuff. Get up to the front... and the guy says “sorry we don’t have any”. So i walk back to my table depressed. I sit down and my table mate goes “where’s your mozzarella?”. I told her that they said they didnt have any and she goes “I got some”. So i ran back and sure enough it was not in the bar, but in the front next to the bread. So I got my mozzarella and accused the guy of lying to me. In his defense, he didnt know they put that out because the normal mozzarella balls were not there.

715e0a6510c08dcaa23fdf22f9637552.jpg

Lunch was also Chicken and Mushroom Pappardelle (Its pasta!)cd0e9723d191896a792591aa9eab0209.jpg

Also had a strawberry Napoleon which i devoured without taking a picture. Sorry guys.

Back to your normal 3 courses at every meal I see. [emoji23]

How many ended up joining you? Have traveled solo but never did the lunch meet up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

I did a similar solo cruise last year. I had late seating dining. My first night at dinner, my 6 top was empty. No one came on the first night. At the time, I was afraid that this was my dining situation for the week. Fortunately, they showed up the next night. There is something about sitting at a large table and being alone. Fortunately, it didn't happen this year. And this year, I got seated at a table for 10!

Back to your normal 3 courses at every meal I see. [emoji23]

I didnt finish the pasta. It was ok. I debated between the pasta and the steak sandwich but i was afraid to get a hunk of meat. Plus, you should be proud of me, i didnt get a HUGE bowl of mozzarella.

Enjoying your report, especially the food photos :)

You’re welcome. I will try not to repost repeats. If they offer, I will get escargot every night. I won’t bore you with repeated escargot pics. I say “if” because rumor has it, escargot may not be on the menu every night like it has in the past (boo hiss!!) but ultimately, thats healthier for me.

Was it the format where if the other laughs first they win?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

they kept points. The player got a point if they made the other laugh. The jokes were BAD. Example. What was Bethoven’s favorite fruit. Ba na na na.. It got a little crazy.

As I said, Mike is a refreshing CD. You can tell he genuinely likes his job

Good Morning everyone. Today were at at sea somewhere off the coast of the Carolinas. Today’s forecast, party cloudy with a high of 72.

Today’s Agenda

f0b5c68196a51b4db2a173a32dbd277b.jpg

356d0617fcf391708fc3a3c14c7f5699.jpg

c2b368bd0edd0ecd9c47e7c84f5aae73.jpg

I’m off to breakfast, which in my opinion is the worst meal on ship, but its passable because hey I’M ON A CRUISE!!!

So tonight. I’m a little torn. Headliner show is a musical number and i usually don’t care much for them. But like I said, Mike is great so i’m debating. At 9:30, Commuter is showing at the Pool. This movie is on my Netflix queue. But it would be nice to see on big screen. Cons here is obviously missing the headliner show, but also A: I will eventually see it at home. B: It might be a little chilly with the wind blowing over deck. C: Since its only day 2, there’s a good chance it will play again. I cannot see the whole thing at 6:30 because dinner is at 8 and its JUST 15 minutes longer. Plus, tonight is formal so i need time to get dressed and stuff. No suit credit used Kat.

So tonight. I’m a little torn. Headliner show is a musical number and i usually don’t care much for them. But like I said, Mike is great so i’m debating. At 9:30, Commuter is showing at the Pool. This movie is on my Netflix queue. But it would be nice to see on big screen. Cons here is obviously missing the headliner show, but also A: I will eventually see it at home. B: It might be a little chilly with the wind blowing over deck. C: Since its only day 2, there’s a good chance it will play again. I cannot see the whole thing at 6:30 because dinner is at 8 and its JUST 15 minutes longer. Plus, tonight is formal so i need time to get dressed and stuff. No suit credit used Kat.

Don't know about you, but you've talked me into the Headliner.

But there were only 4 prizes out of 116 signed up. Oh well, at least this time the nondrinker didnt get a bottle of champagne this time.

That non-drinker is usually me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5419891ea240ba30e5ff958cba7ca1a9.jpg

Love and Marriage Show. Standard question but still fun. The “audition” seems to be the same. Best kiss for newlyweds and the Tarzan Jane scene for the middle couple and of course , longest married.