Crown Grill assistance please...

mellon1

Hi, we were on the Crown and had gone to the Crown Grille and for the first time I had the salad with the Opal Balsamic viniegrette and it was wonderful. I just bought some fresh spinich and thought about having that salad...but checked the boards here and no one listed it and it is not in my Princess cook book.

Thought maybe someone out there knows of it? Thanks.

Maybe try posting that question on their Facebook page and hope they get an answer back to you quickly.

I totally agree, that salad dressing is great. I find it to be very light so adds to the flavor of the salad rather than overwhelms it.

Now you have me wishing I was eating at Crown grill tonight having the Black & blue soup and that salad!

Maybe try posting that question on their Facebook page and hope they get an answer back to you quickly.

I totally agree, that salad dressing is great. I find it to be very light so adds to the flavor of the salad rather than overwhelms it.

Now you have me wishing I was eating at Crown grill tonight having the Black & blue soup and that salad!

PPSD...Post Princess Stress Disorder! I was thinking the same thing, thus, the craving!

I have never had that dressing before. Usually, I order the Caesar salad but I can get that in the DR or the buffet. We'll be on the CB next week and I'm sure we'll do the Crown Grill at least once, so I'll try it then.

Never go to the CG without ordering the Black/Blue soup. It’s amazing.....:):):)

Bob

I have never had that dressing before. Usually, I order the Caesar salad but I can get that in the DR or the buffet. We'll be on the CB next week and I'm sure we'll do the Crown Grill at least once, so I'll try it then.

It is very good. It is different than the one @ the buffet. This is a homemade one from scratch. Much better than the Caesar. I was glad I tried it!