Review Caribbean Princess Partial Panama Canal Transit Apr 21 - May 1

sherman931

We were on the same cruise and also have a place in Boynton. I would add:

- We used the Crown Grill BOGO coupon on Embarkation night. Wonderful.

- Really liked the omelets in the "back of the buffet".

- Wait staff and Room Stewart were absolutely great.

- The duo in the Wheelhouse were not very good. The did play "How Much if that Doggie in the Window" which was a fast 3/4 time. We were able to do "our" waltz to it.

- Only issue I had was the sound level in the theater. I have been an entertainer for over 30 years and consequently have hearing loss. The sound was so high I had to cover my ears several times. I tried to talk to the CD about it. He basically said I was wrong and they were "required" not to play too loud. I asked what the db level was and he could not answer me.

- We rented a car from Enterprise for about half of what Uber would charge. Dropped it off at the Hyatt Marina and walked to the ship. Very convenient.

DH is an audio engineer and he shares your sentiments. We bring our own earplugs so we can enjoy the shows.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Checked on the “coffee card issue”.I was told by coffee staff that all cards will expire at the end of this calendar year as Princess is coming out with a new process.

Louden

Not that I've actually heard anything but my thinking is it'll be some form of a coffee drink sticker for unlimited coffee's on that cruise only.

Of course they'll still be honoring the older coffee cards for many years to come.

Not that I've actually heard anything but my thinking is it'll be some form of a coffee drink sticker for unlimited coffee's on that cruise only.

Of course they'll still be honoring the older coffee cards for many years to come.

My guess is that it will be tied into the Ocean Medallion which Princess optimistically thinks will be working then.

My guess is that it will be tied into the Ocean Medallion which Princess optimistically thinks will be working then.

That would also be much easier to control since your photo would pop up when requesting anything.

No more lending your coffee card to anyone for the freebie's.

Looks like we'll have a few more years until they get it right.

What terminal does Princess use in Fort Lauderdale. The OP mentioned Princess terminal being organized; but did not mention what the terminal number is. Thanks

for the incomplete information??

it's terminal 2 , MAYBE , depending on the ship and other ships in port that day...

go to the PE website and research...

I Just got off a B2B from April 11 thru May 1. It was Term One. Don't be so rude.

I Just got off a B2B from April 11 thru May 1. It was Term One. Don't be so rude.

Sorry Kevin, you are wrong. I was on the same cruise as you and we disembarked at Terminal 2, I've just checked my disembarkation information.

for the incomplete information??

it's terminal 2 , MAYBE , depending on the ship and other ships in port that day...

go to the PE website and research...

I looked & there actually is a terminal #1. I don't think any of the cruise lines use it unless there are two very small ships that could share the same building.

Very doubtful.

What terminal does Princess use in Fort Lauderdale. The OP mentioned Princess terminal being organized; but did not mention what the terminal number is. Thanks

It is typically terminal 2 or 19. We were on the two cruises prior to this one. The first left out of Terminal 19 (on a Sunday, the Regal I’m guessing it was, was docked at terminal 2) but returned to terminal 2 at the end of both of the cruises. Made it hectic getting our car as it was at the Midport garage (we didn’t move it between the B2B legs, thinking we would be disembarking at terminal 19 on a Saturday so the port would be busy - it wasn’t).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is typically terminal 2 or 19. We were on the two cruises prior to this one. The first left out of Terminal 19 (on a Sunday, the Regal I’m guessing it was, was docked at terminal 2) but returned to terminal 2 at the end of both of the cruises. Made it hectic getting our car as it was at the Midport garage (we didn’t move it between the B2B legs, thinking we would be disembarking at terminal 19 on a Saturday so the port would be busy - it wasn’t).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That would have been a smart move. No one would have been using terminal 2 parking when you returned and you could have avoided the shuttle with your luggage.

That would have been a smart move. No one would have been using terminal 2 parking when you returned and you could have avoided the shuttle with your luggage.

Shuttle? There was no shuttle. Luckily one of the Sheriff’s offered me a ride, else it would have been a taxi. Apparently the port doesn’t operate the shuttle if that specific cruise departed and returned to the same terminal. The don’t take into account B2Bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums