Symphony of the Seas

Ok, so i checked today for my show bookings and they were available! I don't know why but this is one of my favorite things to book before the cruise. Anyways, after I book my shows i try to correlate My Time Dining to figure out when we are eating. As I am doing this, I find all the times i want and i look at my planner to make sure the times are there. When I open this up, all it says is "at your leisure" for the my time dining. Is this because they aren't accepting real bookings yet or what is happening? Before, it would show me the times in my planner and yell at me if I didn't give two hours prior to a show for dinner... which I always override anyways.

Another thing, I missed out on the escape the rubicon on harmony of the seas and was told that it is on Symphony. I really would like to book this prior to us getting on the ship, because its mayhem at that service desk all the time, and we don't have many opportunities to do this. First, is this escape room on the Symphony, and second, are you able to reserve it before you board??

Thanks in advance!!! :)

The website has changed...you may need to wait until you're onboard to book your MTD times. Some report that they book the times they want, but it never actually shows on the planner. You could call and do it on the phone!

I have managed to book My Time Dining on Symphony. When I look at it now on my calendar it states "at your Leisure" but if you go into modify it shows the time you have actually selected. Hope this helps.

We had the same thing happen to us on our harmony cruise. When we got on the ship everything was the same as we booked. We ate at the same time and at the same table every night.

Bob

Ok, so i checked today for my show bookings and they were available! I don't know why but this is one of my favorite things to book before the cruise. Anyways, after I book my shows i try to correlate My Time Dining to figure out when we are eating. As I am doing this, I find all the times i want and i look at my planner to make sure the times are there. When I open this up, all it says is "at your leisure" for the my time dining. Is this because they aren't accepting real bookings yet or what is happening? Before, it would show me the times in my planner and yell at me if I didn't give two hours prior to a show for dinner... which I always override anyways.

Another thing, I missed out on the escape the rubicon on harmony of the seas and was told that it is on Symphony. I really would like to book this prior to us getting on the ship, because its mayhem at that service desk all the time, and we don't have many opportunities to do this. First, is this escape room on the Symphony, and second, are you able to reserve it before you board??

Thanks in advance!!! :)

The escape room isn't open yet on the Symphony. "Coming Soon" ;) :D

I have managed to book My Time Dining on Symphony. When I look at it now on my calendar it states "at your Leisure" but if you go into modify it shows the time you have actually selected. Hope this helps.

You can also find the actual times by looking at the "Order History" on the Cruise Planner.

This is exactly what mine does. I was wondering if anyone else had that problem. I might call in just to make sure though, because i get paranoid and I like to have everything planned out beforehand and have a smooth vacation! Thanks!

The booked MTD is supposed to show up in the Calendar of the Cruise Planner. But from my roll call I´ve heard it doesn´t. So you´re not the only one.

As for the Escape Room... We´ve been on the pre inaugural end of March. We walked by the Escape Room and asked some workers whether we can go in for some pictures. He said of course, opened the door and the room was completely empty. Gave us a big laugh.

It´s not available for booking online. And I haven´t heard that it´s open so far. I will check in about a week. We´d love to do it too. On the Harmony Med cruises it was still for free. Then for the Caribbean it was 9 Dollar. Last I´ve read it´s up to 20 now. I´d be out for that.

steamboats

Escape Room is open. It's 19.99$ for adults, children are free. Greetings from the Symphony

Thanks! That´s not worth it... and I doubt that the people will book like crazy for the Med cruises - they are either busy with the shore tours or first timers.

steamboats

What time is the show hairspray on? I’m booked on symphony and it’s our first cruise. We’re booked on the late sitting in traditional dining and really want to do all the shows with the kids.

Showtimes vary by itinerary. Your times will show up in your Cruise Planner.

What time is the show hairspray on? I’m booked on symphony and it’s our first cruise. We’re booked on the late sitting in traditional dining and really want to do all the shows with the kids.

I can only speak for the Med cruises: Hairspray is shown on day 1 (Barcelona) at 8:30 pm and day 2 (Palma) at 4:30 and 10:30 pm. But you can´t rely on those times. I had three changes for my show bookings.

steamboats

If you go to your Cruise Planner click on Dining and then Plan All Cruise Dining the times show up that you have booked. Stupid that it doesn't show up on your cruise calendar.

Hairspray is available on days 1, 2 and 3 for our September 16, 2018 cruise.