Can you use the dining packages towards lunches ?

dgparent

Planning on a 7 day on the reflection, is the Lawn club Grill open for lunch everyday or just sea days ? Also if your cruise is 7 days can you buy say a 12 dinner package and use some of the "credits" for lunches at LCG or The Porch ?

Planning on a 7 day on the reflection, is the Lawn club Grill open for lunch everyday or just sea days ? Also if your cruise is 7 days can you buy say a 12 dinner package and use some of the "credits" for lunches at LCG or The Porch ?

If I recall correctly lunch at the lawn club grill is 15 and the other restaurants are 20/25 so better to just pay cash rather than use your dinner package. I think there is a certain amount of credit given for sushi on five but I have not found the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used the dining package for Sushi on 5 on reflection in April and we got $35 credit each - probably a poor use of it but we had the 7 night package on an 11 night cruise and also paid for Le Petit Chef ($25 each on that cruise) and dined in Aruba another night!

I think you are losing money to use your dining package for lunch. For example, Reflection opened Murano for lunch on one sea day but it was far less expensive than the night time price. Also it is a much more limited menu. It was a very pleasant experience, but you would be paying a night time price for a lunch.

The Lawn Grill is cheaper at lunch too and open for lunch only on sea days. That leaves Sushi on 5. I believe, but might be wrong, their prices are the same day and night. Because their pricing is a la carte, I don't know how they apply a dining package, but ask them and maybe this would work well for you.

I think you are losing money to use your dining package for lunch. For example, Reflection opened Murano for lunch on one sea day but it was far less expensive than the night time price. Also it is a much more limited menu. It was a very pleasant experience, but you would be paying a night time price for a lunch.

The Lawn Grill is cheaper at lunch too and open for lunch only on sea days. That leaves Sushi on 5. I believe, but might be wrong, their prices are the same day and night. Because their pricing is a la carte, I don't know how they apply a dining package, but ask them and maybe this would work well for you.

In Sushi on 5 i believe you are given a credit per person to spend up to. As an earlier poster said, they were given $35 per person which is a fab amount

Sent from my iPhone using Forums