2 reservations. One MTD the other MTD waitlisted. Suggestions??

josumello

We booked the Celebrity Reflection months ago for Jan 04 2019 ABC Island Cruise. Cousin just booked a couple of weeks ago. Cruise basically sold out. We have MTD however the only time available for them was early dining at 6:00. Their TA did put them on MTD wait list. We certainly want to dine together!! If they don’t get MTD dining before boarding what are the chances of us being able to make it happen once on board??

Have never had to deal with dining issues like this before. Appreciate any suggestions.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry this is causing some distress, usually you can speak with M 'd once on board or if available now you can sign up for Select Dining and eat at the early time preferred.

Unfortunately or fortunately, when sailings are near full, dining times become more difficult to get if it is a time you prefer..

bon voyage

... however the only time available for them was early dining at 6:00. Their TA did put them on MTD wait list.

If it’s any consolation we have been waitlisted for our last three cruises and have been assigned Select Dining as late as six weeks before sailing.

If you monitor your reservation in the cruise planner you can see there if/when it changes.

We were on the waitlist for our last cruise. It was last September right after the hurricane so wasn’t as full as it was supposed to be. We had been on the waitlist for a couple of months. When we boarded we went right to the MDR and spoke to the maitre D. He said that he would do what he could for us, but it never cleared.

Maybe you should call Celebrity or your travel agent and have your reservations linked. Both reservation numbers will appear on reservation and Maitre’D will know to assign a table together. Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

Maybe you should call Celebrity or your travel agent and have your reservations linked. Both reservation numbers will appear on reservation and Maitre’D will know to assign a table together. Good luck and have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for the suggestion. However I already did that and supposedly the reservations can’t be linked. They r with different TAs. I might try the Captains Club. Sometimes they can make things happen.