Clotheslines on the Allure?

I was just on Allure and I did not see the retractable clothes line like I had before. Though I didn't need it, so perhaps it was there and just in a spot that I didn't notice.

I believe it is in rooms with a bathtub. Our suite has one and is really the only part of the tub I can use since I am 6’2” and the height from the bottom of tub to ceiling is much less. I get to share the shower in second bath with the kids and grandkids [emoji34][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
No clotheslines in regular cabins on any Oasis Class ships.

steamboats

Incorrect. It's a retractable line in the shower. This is true for regular interior as well as regular balcony. I cant speak to what suites have as I havent been in one on Oasis class.

Incorrect. It's a retractable line in the shower. This is true for regular interior as well as regular balcony. I cant speak to what suites have as I havent been in one on Oasis class.

Just returned off Oasis last Sunday. No clothes line in Central park view room.

Incorrect. It's a retractable line in the shower.

Nope, there wasn´t at least in 2015 - and I´m speaking about a regular balcony - see photos here. There wasn´t any on the Harmony in 2016 (and I´ve been on twice). There wasn´t any on the Symphony in March. And there wasn´t any on the Oasis in 2014 when I last been on.

Oasis and Allure have hooks near the top. Harmony and Symphony have hooks underneath the temerature / water control (see here).

JS and suites may have a retractable clothes line at the tub but not regular cabins (inside, oceanview, any kind of balcony).

steamboats