Breakfast room service

stasys

How reliable is the room service breakfast? We enjoy a small breakfast before setting out, but want to get off the boat early and not take the time to go to a resturaunt or buffet. I know NCL can be a bit slow. Does breakfast room service work like a hotel where you specify a time? Is it reliable? Do you order in the morning or the night prior?

Thanks.

For the full breakfast with service fee, would the fee cover two meals, or is the fee per person? Also ordered with the hang tag?

I believe the fee is per delivery and it is also ordered on the hang tag.

Here's the recent order hanger, put it outside the door by 2 am. They have been on-time whenever we requested it & will call ahead to announced that they are on the way ... knocking in 3 to 5 minutes. Coffee pot downsized, order extra by the small cups that you'll need. Fee for the limited "hot" items are per delivery, whether it's solo or for 3 or 4 per stateroom, just a single charge each time.

A sit-down hot breakfast in the MDR is the only way, usually, for us.

d8c485816446bc95136d6ceb22fa8584.jpg

via dual sim QISKIW-L24 using AT&T or T-Mo on Tapatalk

Edited by mking8288

It's super reliable! Find the door hanging menus in your service book under TV and ask steward for more if needed. Fill out anything you'd like and specify time. Hang on your outside door handle by I think 4am. 1 charge per delivery of 7.95 if you order any of the hot items.

I don't care for a large breakfast in the am and getting room service every morning was wonderful!!!!!

On port call days, many onboard will order room service. We’ve never had ours arrive late, but breakfast has often arrived as much as 40 minutes early as they try to accommodate all the room service orders.

The service is very reliable. Just fill in the tag and hang it outside.

Up at 6 through force of habit. Coffee from the machine in our stateroom, shower, breakfast arrives at 7 with more coffee. If the weather is nice we open the balcony door and let in a gentle breeze, if the weather is really nice we move the breakfast onto the balcony. Leisurely have breakfast and get ready, brush teeth and depart for morning trivia.

GOD I MISS MY CRUISES :(

I've only been home a week.