Grease The Musical on Harmony

We are taking our granddaughter on the Harmony as her high school graduation gift next year (5/19/19).

She absolutely LOVES Grease!!! Does anyone know if we have any chance of it still being onboard when we go??

It would absolutely make her ecstatic!!!

Thanks!!

We are taking our granddaughter on the Harmony as her high school graduation gift next year (5/19/19).

She absolutely LOVES Grease!!! Does anyone know if we have any chance of it still being onboard when we go??

Thanks!!

It's scheduled to be on there for a few more years. We are sailing later this year and my 4 year old is pretty excited about seeing it too.

-germ

Thanks!!

A Broadway show remains on the ship for a minimum of five years. Harmony first set sail in 2016. Grease will be available for your viewing pleasure at least into 2021.

A Broadway show remains on the ship for a minimum of five years. Harmony first set sail in 2016. Grease will be available for your viewing pleasure at least into 2021.

YAY!!!

Thanks all!!!

We were on Harmony in March. Grease was good, but it likely won't be exactly what you expect. They made some small story changes to allow it to be a 1 act musical. It's good, but a little different. Also....if you are bringing young ones, its the full on adult production. No skipped words in Greased Lightning and a lot of sexual innuendo. Wouldn't have bothered my kids when they were younger, but I know some are sensitive to that stuff.

Thanks!!

Hoping it's still playing on the Harmony when we sail in 2020.

We were on Harmony in March. Grease was good, but it likely won't be exactly what you expect. They made some small story changes to allow it to be a 1 act musical. It's good, but a little different. Also....if you are bringing young ones, its the full on adult production. No skipped words in Greased Lightning and a lot of sexual innuendo. Wouldn't have bothered my kids when they were younger, but I know some are sensitive to that stuff.

Thanks for the “heads up”. Fortunately our granddaughter will be 18 so we won’t have to worry so much. And she just loves the music, so that is what is is excited about.

But I do appreciate your comments as others may certainly need this info too!

Happy sailing everyone!!!

Just off Harmony, we saw most of the shows, including Grease. I was disappointed...the production, sets, and cast were great, however I feel like they made the show more vulgar than the movie. There seemed to be added crude gestures.. that really weren't needed at all.