Hot Chocolate?

Tananda

Leaving for Alaska soon. I know we can get coffee, tea, water and lemonade on the lido. I see hot chocolate on the breakfast card. Do you know if we can get hot chocolate on lido as well? Just thinking about those cooler days cruising.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Packets typically of Swiss Miss chocolate available to mix with the hot water at the Lido dispensers - a very satisfying treat, and you can add extra cream or milk to your own tastes.

Packets typically of Swiss Miss chocolate available to mix with the hot water at the Lido dispensers - a very satisfying treat, and you can add extra cream or milk to your own tastes.

The packets I've seen there are the milk chocolate and not as good as the dark chocolate sensation you can buy in some supermarkets. I always bring some of those as they have more chocolate taste.

Since I prefer my hot chocolate to be made with hot milk, I usually bring a small ziploc with powdered milk. When I go camping, I also bring peppermint or cinnamon schnapps, but of course can't do that easily on a cruise.