Steakhouse reservation requests

Jota62

I tried to search for this so I'm sorry if it's been asked and answered many times, but I didn't see it.

When making a reservation request for the steakhouse online a message appeared saying that an email would be sent once the reservation was confirmed.

How long does that process typically take? We filled out the form a few days ago and never received a confirmation email and I just wanted to make sure that is normal.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are just off the Miracle. We reserved the steakhouse about 2 months out. We never received a confirmation email, but when we checked once onboard they had our reservation in the books.

Booked for the Horizon in September; took 14 calendar days (i.e. two weeks) to receive confirmation once the reservation was requested. Chef's table came at same time as a I requested them on the same day just moments apart. For some reason though, they sent me two Chef's table confirmations....

I tried to search for this so I'm sorry if it's been asked and answered many times, but I didn't see it.

When making a reservation request for the steakhouse online a message appeared saying that an email would be sent once the reservation was confirmed.

How long does that process typically take? We filled out the form a few days ago and never received a confirmation email and I just wanted to make sure that is normal.

Thanks!

Gonna add a little tid bit here,,,

Steakhouse purchase in the MDR=$20., in the steakhouse its $35.! Same steak, $15 more!;p

Steakhouse purchase in the MDR=$20., in the steakhouse its $35.! Same steak, $15 more!;p

I don't remember the rib-eye being an option in the MDR. The steakhouse was so much better than the MDR, imo. The bread, the apps, the sides, and the service. Well worth the $15 extra.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

• Like 1

I was just going to ask this same question! I submitted a request over a week ago (Magic 10/14/18 sailing) and didn’t hear anything. No confirmation that they received my reservation, nothing in the Cruise Manager, nothing. So I submitted it again. I thought maybe I did something wrong or maybe I missed the email confirmation? It would be nice to at least get an email confirmation that they received the request and what you requested...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was just going to ask this same question! I submitted a request over a week ago (Magic 10/14/18 sailing) and didn’t hear anything. No confirmation that they received my reservation, nothing in the Cruise Manager, nothing. So I submitted it again. I thought maybe I did something wrong or maybe I missed the email confirmation? It would be nice to at least get an email confirmation that they received the request and what you requested...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree! It would be nice if you got an auto reply at least because I had the thought that maybe it didn't go through.

As an update, I have since received a confirmation from the Pride that I have the reservation.

• 2 months later...

With the steak house, can you order more then one entree like you can in the main dining room? I like steak and my husband likes fish but we wanted to order an extra lamb to try it. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

It took me about a week and a half, but they were full for the day I requested, so I was given the option to either be wait-listed or pick another day. I just chose another day and was emailed a confirmation within 12 hours.

But, you can't get the Steakhouse shrimp cocktail or any of the other awesome appetizers or salads! And the atmosphere and service is head and shoulders above that in the MDR.

• Like 1

But, you can't get the Steakhouse shrimp cocktail or any of the other awesome appetizers or salads! And the atmosphere and service is head and shoulders above that in the MDR.

How is the shrimp cocktail different? We have steakhouse reservations....but I also figured I'd choose the shrimp as an app in MDR a few times...