Is the RCL website down today? Can't get back in - nor thru "Already booked"

Last week I was able to go online and print docs for a June 3rd sailing and review. This morning my password does not work, numbers attempts to reset password have not worked and I have tied the work around of clicking on "already booked" link. Nothing works. Sporadically getting a "your request cannot be processed" error message?

Is it me or the RCL website? Everything was fine less than a week ago.:evilsmile::o

Working fine for me right now and it's a slightly newer version of the site when I login. Layout changed a tiny bit and I was asked to agree to T&C.

It's had so many issues recently, if you can't get in don't sweat it, just try again a little bit later.

Last week I was able to go online and print docs for a June 3rd sailing and review. This morning my password does not work, numbers attempts to reset password have not worked and I have tied the work around of clicking on "already booked" link. Nothing works. Sporadically getting a "your request cannot be processed" error message?

Is it me or the RCL website? Everything was fine less than a week ago.:evilsmile::o

They must be doing maintenance. I just logged in and got a new privacy policy acknowledgement and all my prior and future cruises are gone.

I couldn’t get into the site through the login page today either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tried again and got in. Yep, looks like a new platform, actually looks better than previous iterations.

I got on just a few minutes ago and saw that they have made a few more changes, but my C&A status said I am Pre-Gold with 0 points. I am actually Diamond with 70+ points, I believe. So, I called and they said that they know about the problem and their IT department is working on getting it fixed. She assured me that my Diamond status and points are still in the system, but they are just not showing on the website at the moment.

I just don't understand why they didn't get everything designed, set up, and working before they implemented the changes.

I actually dread the point (a bit less than 2 months from now) when I can do online check in. I kept thinking for the past few months that it would be fully functional by then. Well it seems things went from bad to worse to worst since then so I'm not at all hopeful. OH and at one point I called to speak to someone about it and COUGHbsCOUGH they said there were no reported issues with the website reservation. I asked if that were the case, why was I on hold for about an hour? Reservations even transferred me to IT and they had the audacity to say "nope everything's fine". *SMH*

I agree with the previous poster.....I too am dreading when it’s time to do my online checkin.

I admit to being a little OCD so these kind of problems do not set well with me!!

Fingers crossed when it’s time for me to do my Set Sail pass and luggage tags!!

Just logged in, no problem although I was back to 0 points which was easily enough fixed.

Same thing here when I logged in it said I was per Gold with 0 points, but it listed all of my past cruises so I was not concerned, went into the cruise planner then when I switched back over I was D+ again. Their website glitches more than Celebrity's.

Based on this response it looks as though they have lost all "t"s that should come at the end of a word...:evilsmile:

They forgot an R in my name too [emoji23]

Online check in is working now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I succeeded in it too. Everything seems fine now thankfully.

For the last two weeks when I try to login in, I get this message:

! We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

I can get around this by changing my password -- so each day I put in password "A" and then change it to password "B". I use the same two passwords over and over again. Hassle, but it works. It does generate an email from RCI indicating that my password has been changed. I used to think Celebrity has the worst website, but Royal is making a bid these days.

Good Luck,

Kel:D

I haven’t been able to sign in at all for the past few weeks. I’ve called Royal twice, last time was two hours ago. The guy on the phone said there have been problems with their website for a month and nothing to do about it right now.

The only thing I can access is the planner.

Same thing here when I logged in it said I was per Gold with 0 points, but it listed all of my past cruises so I was not concerned, went into the cruise planner then when I switched back over I was D+ again. Their website glitches more than Celebrity's.

Exact same thing just happened to me today. Pre Gold then switched back over D +. Just don't understand why such a huge corporation has such a horrible IT department.