New dessert menu on the Sunshine

jordanaire

I love dessert so much that I’ve been known to eat it first before the actual meal and choose restaurants based on their dessert menus. Quite frankly that menu does not inspire me. If they serve that menu in the Valor’s steakhouse, I think we will skip it and purchase one of the decadent cakes from the cafe.

Had Art at the table and the Chocolate Sphere on the Horizon in April. The Chocolate Sphere was interesting when served, but pretty tasteless. I love chocolate! Art at the table was a Blast to watch being prepared, but again, fell pretty short taste wise with the exception of the ice cream. Love the other changes to the Steakhouse menu! Not so much the desserts 😩

Wow that art thing almost looks like a crime scene! Yuck!! Looks like a few candies scattered among some nasty red splotches. Really???? This is what someone came up with?? No cheesecake??? Oh well. By and large I find Carnivals desserts to be so pretty to look at but completely lacking in flavor. It always sets me up for such disappointment! Lol I see such a tasty looking treat but when I bite into it, it’s like what???? Where’s the taste???? I always wonder what ingredients they are using to make all the desserts (well almost) be so bland.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow that art thing almost looks like a crime scene! Yuck!! Looks like a few candies scattered among some nasty red splotches. Really???? This is what someone came up with?? No cheesecake??? Oh well. By and large I find Carnivals desserts to be so pretty to look at but completely lacking in flavor. It always sets me up for such disappointment! Lol I see such a tasty looking treat but when I bite into it, it’s like what???? Where’s the taste???? I always wonder what ingredients they are using to make all the desserts (well almost) be so so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Totally agree with you. Only dessert I truly love is the Creme Brûlée and chocolate cake from room service.