Two quick questions about having 4 adults in one cabin.

hrwi

Girls trip, for context.

Do we all have to show up at boarding at the same time? Can we check in on our own time and rendezvous later?

Do we all have to choose the same "2 free" items? Can one of us choose specialty dining and another free wifi?

Thanks!

Girls trip, for context.

Do we all have to show up at boarding at the same time? Can we check in on our own time and rendezvous later?

Do we all have to choose the same "2 free" items? Can one of us choose specialty dining and another free wifi?

Thanks!

You can all show up at different times, only the first two people get the free at sea and it will be the same for both people.

be sure to look at your square footage and keep in mind that there is only one bathroom, unless you are all splurging on a suite. 4 adults in a standard balcony or window room is TIGHT.

It will be tight but if you all are careful not to bring too much lugage (and the suitcases themselves should be able to be stacked into each other - 2 by 2 at least) you can manage.

However, if 2 of you like the spa, it would be a good idea to get a spa pass and therefore can get ready in the spa too.

You can all show up at different times, only the first two people get the free at sea and it will be the same for both people.

Correct.

If the UBP and UDP are chosen for the pax 1 and pax 2 they are non-transferrable to pax 3 and 4.

If you want free drinks for all I’d get two cabins and see if they have anything connecting. My 2 girlfriends and I did a girls cruise 2 years ago in a ocean view. It was ok but glad the 4th person didn’t go otherwise it would have been to much. Make sure one of you brings extra plugs. Too many ppl trying to charge at the same time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums