Drink package for second person that is a minor--Can they order virgin drinks?

GINNY L

I am planning my mother's memorial at sea for my entire family on the Bliss to Alaska. I have a niece who has a 17yr who will be the second person in her cabin. She was told he can not get any virgin drinks just sodas. Does anybody know this is true?

I am planning my mother's memorial at sea for my entire family on the Bliss to Alaska. I have a niece who has a 17yr who will be the second person in her cabin. She was told he can not get any virgin drinks just sodas. Does anybody know this is true?

True.

She can get virgin drinks...but she can't get a drink package that includes alcohol, as she's a minor. If she wants a "virgin drink", she can get whatever is covered on the soda package, or pay for a virgin drink if it's not covered by the package.

She can get virgin drinks...but she can't get a drink package that includes alcohol, as she's a minor. If she wants a "virgin drink", she can get whatever is covered on the soda package, or pay for a virgin drink if it's not covered by the package.

The drink package will be for the 1st and 2nd person and my niece's 17 yr old son will be the second person.

The only thing the soda package provides is fountain soda.

Whilst the soda package doesn’t include these sort of drinks, my experience is that you can usually get them for no charge anyway. Bar staff are often making our son various drinks and refuse to charge for them. He doesn’t have usually have any package at all (although we do).

I’ve given up even trying to get them to charge for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst the soda package doesn’t include these sort of drinks, my experience is that you can usually get them for no charge anyway. Bar staff are often making our son various drinks and refuse to charge for them. He doesn’t have usually have any package at all (although we do).

I’ve given up even trying to get them to charge for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I hope they do that for us

Surely the bar tenders can make a "Shirley Temple" or a "Roy Rogers" kiddie cocktail put a straw in the drink

and call it Pepsi something "else".

With a sufficient tip and inspiration bar tenders can offer tender care to the kinder - adding a cherry with

cute umbrelly stick to a fissy drink or if on the DAWN and at the pool bar with the ice cream place the next

counter over drop a dollop of vanilla ice cream in a root beer.

I know a fat tip provides the doubled drink of my request without question - of course having the UBP being

Platinum and in a suite doesn't hurt. A generous tip gets results and no where does the issue of alcohol and

minors come into play unless you are on a NCL cruise somewhere south of France in the Mediterranean.