Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

I feel like we all learned just a little bit more about you... I’m so glad more people are cruising solo and sharing experiences so others have more comparable references of ships.

Thanks again, this is very entertaining [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for following, and I'm happy to hear your being entertained.

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

I am really enjoying the pictures and you commentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I just hope I can keep it entertaining for four more days.

Atrium bar open, but completely empty

*** Note: a lot of these pictures will not upload, so I have to go back and use my resizing app, then go back and upload again... Annoying, but it gives me something to doIMG_20180529_114753745_HDR-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.b5dc3f9885ba930c9c025681c0883207.jpg

I can't believe how empty the ship is. We plan to use resort for a day in Jamaica. Otherwise, we would be staying on also.

I asked about lines but for the Alchemy Bar--have you experienced any? I have read about lines on other trip reports.

The Guys Burger bar looks awesome!

Let's compare and contrast Carnival and NCL hot tubs.. On NCL it turns off about every five minutes or so, while Carnival stays bubbling constantly. And, most importantly, Carnival hot tubs are actually HOT, while NCL are luke warm at best...

Carnival 2 points for the win in the hot tub competition!

You're in the hot tubs at the best time. They drain and clean them early morning before they open them for the day. I only use them first thing in the morning, before they become human soup!?!

As for Jamaica....it is my least favored port. Staying on the ship is a prime move.

Your live review is a lot of fun to read.

I can't believe how empty the ship is. We plan to use resort for a day in Jamaica. Otherwise, we would be staying on also.

I asked about lines but for the Alchemy Bar--have you experienced any? I have read about lines on other trip reports.

The Guys Burger bar looks awesome!

I've been hanging out there the past couple of nights, but I was directly at the bar, and service has been great and quick. There are some outer tables where someone comes around to take people's orders, I suppose it could be a bit of a wait if you're at one of those.

Let's compare and contrast Carnival and NCL hot tubs.. On NCL it turns off about every five minutes or so, while Carnival stays bubbling constantly. And, most importantly, Carnival hot tubs are actually HOT, while NCL are luke warm at best...

Carnival 2 points for the win in the hot tub competition!

You're in the hot tubs at the best time. They drain and clean them early morning before they open them for the day. I only use them first thing in the morning, before they become human soup!?!

As for Jamaica....it is my least favored port. Staying on the ship is a prime move.

Your live review is a lot of fun to read.

Yes, Jamaica is probably my least favorite port also. Thanks for following, I will try to keep it entertaining and informative. (But, mostly just entertaining)

Cat? Monkey?

IMG_20180529_123655308.thumb.jpg.6ee920caa8d7558a235abaf3ee5c141f.jpg

Also, a $50 gift card for the cloud 9 spa... Never been to the spa, I'm more of a manly man... Wonder what I could get for $50? I think they do have accupuncture, I've always wanted to try that.

IMG_20180529_123730286.thumb.jpg.04ccf621ac8033a0324f5bc998f69703.jpg