Vista / Live / Solo - May 27-June 2 2018...

sid_9169

All your drink pictures are making me realize I need to branch out from just drinking wine on my Glory cruise on the 9th!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love wine, but there's so much more out there... Branch out, baby!...

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

The Havana area is not very full. I wish I could be sailing in one of those cabins

[ATTACH]422099[/ATTACH]

I am so excited to see a solo live review on the Vista! I am booked on the Horizon for my first carnival cruise in September. I was on the Escape 2 weeks after Irma last year as a solo and loved it.

Thanks for the pic of the Havana pool - I could've had a balcony room, but settled for an interior to be in Havana to get some quieter time in the mornings/daytime while recuperating from the previous night. Kids and hangovers don't mix!!!

yeah you'll obviously get your money's worth on the Cheers package but I'm waiting for the "Walk of Shame" when you hit the unlucky 15 drink maximum (didn't used to be 13?)

:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:……...X

Darn there's also apparently a 6 Smiley limit on Cruise Critic but if you'd like we could count them off for you-

Been There-Done That

Edited by Stallion

yeah you'll obviously get your money's worth on the Cheers package but I'm waiting for the "Walk of Shame" when you hit the unlucky 15 drink maximum (didn't used to be 13?)

:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail:……...X

Darn there's also apparently a 6 Smiley limit on Cruise Critic but if you'd like we could count them off for you-

Been There-Done That

The strategy is to tip the bartenders well... Remember, I'm drinking tequila. Each drink has an average of two or three shots in it due to the bartender knowing he/she is going to receive a cash tip... No need to try for 15 when 7 or 8 " good drinks" equals 15...

• Like 1

The strategy is to tip the bartenders well... Remember, I'm drinking tequila. Each drink has an average of two or three shots in it due to the bartender knowing he/she is going to receive a cash tip... No need to try for 15 when 7 or 8 " good drinks" equals 15...

Enjoying the hell out of your posts! You're right about the amount of tequila in each drink. We just got off the Legend 5/22/18 from the Alaska cruise and my gosh those Marg's were so good and fully loaded with more than the norm amount. Keep 'em coming. Oh and the pizza is the best by far! Wish I had a piece of the pie right now. Enjoy!

#LoveTequila

I asked for "something spicy with tequila" at Alchemy... This is the result. Spoiler alert, it's pretty f/n spicy...

[ATTACH]422148[/ATTACH]

My hubby ordered me a “spicy” Mojito on our last cruise, and I was not pleased with it. I hope yours was better.

Up and at em... Out of the cabin on the way to "first breakfast"

IMG_20180528_071151856.thumb.jpg.d0cd6114dd8721f4cb552bbd96083560.jpg

I've been called worse...

IMG_20180528_071254949.thumb.jpg.639aacc8f7d6b3969eee4fe1a20bc19c.jpg

I approached the buffet from the aft and noticed a short line at the omelette station.

IMG_20180528_072014355.thumb.jpg.71d47d5e44cd3bee106a855ddd219bfa.jpg

IMG_20180528_071956153_HDR.thumb.jpg.bd464a03774fded957779af64c87b5e0.jpg

Then I went through and grabbed a couple more things. Paid a visit to the "bacon police"

The internet seems to be acting funny this morning. ( You could say off, like me) first it wouldn't upload, so I wrote a new post, then it successfully uploads both...

Anyhoo, I'm on a boat, who cares.

• Like 1

Just in case I blackout or malfunction, just dial from here. I wonder if they send the bacon police?

Also, there appears to be an actual wifi router right in my cabin, so the connection is great.IMG_20180528_080206923.thumb.jpg.6051e0f7e819f376fe6a9fb42480f958.jpg

• Haha 1

Update on the rebound anti hangover patch. The thing seems to be legit. I keep thinking of that scene from the movie The Hangover: yeah, but did you die?

IMG_20180528_081753550.thumb.jpg.90de56d3df54ea8a15943c51a8496e8c.jpg

• Like 1

You crack me up. Interested in the rebound patches, do you really feel they helped that much or can you really hold your liquor well? Either way, hope your cruise is a blast! I board Saturday so we will see you come in. Don’t drink all the Tequila!

You crack me up. Interested in the rebound patches, do you really feel they helped that much or can you really hold your liquor well? Either way, hope your cruise is a blast! I board Saturday so we will see you come in. Don’t drink all the Tequila!
I'm a regular drinker (go figure) but I really do think there is something to the patches... I may just order a year's supply and use them daily... Maybe they could sponsor me?

• Haha 1