Are beach towel provided?

tran93le

Just to add what has already been mentioned, your room steward will place one large blue towel in your room for each occupant on embarkation day. You use them at the ship's pool and for shore excursions. The bathroom towels are to stay in the cabin.

Yes, you can take the towels off the ship. When you return you just trade them in for clean ones.

This, we used ours a lot and traded them out on the Lido daily instead of waiting for the cabin steward to replace them.

Yes, you can take the towels off the ship. When you return you just trade them in for clean ones.

Just to clarify this a little there is usually a towel exchange after you've cleared security when re-boarding the ship but if for some reason there isn't towels may be exchanged at the towel station on the pool deck.

Just be sure if you use the towels from your cabin, some get returned to your cabin. Otherwise, your steward may think you lost them. Same thing at towel stations - they take your info, so at some point, towels need to be returned to the station to get your name off the list. I really don't know how they keep up with all that accurately. Seems like a pain to me, but I guess it's better to force people to be responsible than lose towels at every port.

Yea if I know I am making a shorter beach stop on a port day, I will often go to Lido and sign out two extra towels so I can lay on sand and under a tree and not pay for chairs and a umbrella. Great thing is breakfast and post port snacks are on Lido so it was a quick exchange with signing in and out.

On days where I knew I was getting chairs, I would use my room towels and exchange them upon reentry . . . Or if the guy was not there the cabin steward exchanged them after I left for the evening for dinner.

Be sure to turn them in or leave them on your bathroom floor. Otherwise Carnival will charge you $20 plus per towel.

For the past few cruises, we found $22 or $44 charges on our cc after returning home. Each time I called Carnival and inquired about the charges and each time I was told it was for blue towels not returned to our stateroom. I very politely explained that we left our soiled towels on the bathroom floor. I also asked why would we take home towels with stains, thread pulls, holes, etc.? Each time the customer service agent agreed. I heard typing and was told our cc would be credited in three to five business days, which we were. The calls usually took less than five minutes of my time.

Fast forward to our last cruise in February. We experimented by getting clean towels from the towel hut on Lido on the last night of the cruise. We left them on the couch with the little placard on them. Lo and behold, no charges on our cc.

I am making two points:

1) Sometimes the cabin stewards make mistakes because they are human and overworked on debarkation/embarkation day.

2) A polite phone call resolves the charges.