FTTF Discounted!!!

Shaded Lady

Since they raised the price I really thought long & hard about getting FTTF for our upcoming cruise. But we finally decided to get it when they made it available. Since it's a 7 day cruise the cost was $89.95 per cabin (we have 2 cabins).

So imagine how delighted I was to realize that I received a 10% discount on FTTF because I bought it using my Carnival MasterCard!

I know they say that you get a 10% discount on all excursions you book using your Carnival MasterCard but I was pretty sure that this wouldn't apply to FTTF- but it did! Almost $20 savings which made the increased cost marginally more bearable!

Yep. The Carnival MC gives you 10% off all Shore Excursions when used to book. For those that don't have it, you can get the same 10% savings using the discounted Carnival Gift Cards.

Yes ma'am! Just used a discounted Carnival GC to book an excursion and purchased another discounted GC from AARP for "future expenditures." ;)

Yes ma'am! Just used a discounted Carnival GC to book an excursion and purchased another discounted GC from AARP for "future expenditures." ;)

Good deal! Although the only Carnival excursion I would ever do is a Cabana or Villa on HMC or if I wanted to go do something in Belize as everything is so far away there. But I just stay on the ship instead. Are you sure there's not a non Carnival excursion you would rather go on?

Good deal! Although the only Carnival excursion I would ever do is a Cabana or Villa on HMC or if I wanted to go do something in Belize as everything is so far away there. But I just stay on the ship instead. Are you sure there's not a non Carnival excursion you would rather go on?

It's Alaska and I've gotten a bit conservative in my old age. Also, the excursion we want is only offered via Carnival - I checked the providers web site and it redirects us to Carnival so that's only choice anyway. :(

Since they raised the price I really thought long & hard about getting FTTF for our upcoming cruise. But we finally decided to get it when they made it available. Since it's a 7 day cruise the cost was $89.95 per cabin (we have 2 cabins).

So imagine how delighted I was to realize that I received a 10% discount on FTTF because I bought it using my Carnival MasterCard!

I know they say that you get a 10% discount on all excursions you book using your Carnival MasterCard but I was pretty sure that this wouldn't apply to FTTF- but it did! Almost $20 savings which made the increased cost marginally more bearable!

Just saw this post, cancelled mine and rebooked using my Carnival card! Thank you for that advise.

Just saw this post, cancelled mine and rebooked using my Carnival card! Thank you for that advise.

Good for you!

I won't run a balance since the interest rate is too high, but I'll use it again for any Carnival excursions I do want to go on and just pay off the balance.

Yep. The Carnival MC gives you 10% off all Shore Excursions when used to book. For those that don't have it, you can get the same 10% savings using the discounted Carnival Gift Cards.

How do you get the discount? I just booked a carnival excursion yesterday with my carnival credit card and I didn’t receive any discount

Sent from my iPad using Forums