Norwegian Haven Under £300 For A Week !

andy8733

If the OP had been able to book at that rate I am willing to bet that NCL would have contacted them with a "corrected" price and request the differential be paid or have offered to cancel w/ full refund of monies paid. They will not honor "glitch" pricing in my experience

I work in the travel industry and clearly know when something is an error so would never have tried to book it but if anyone else wanted to they can, I’ve known in the past companies to honour errors, a few years ago virgin holidays had 7 nights with flights to the Caribbean staying at Sandals All Inclusive for £300 and they honoured it.

I just checked now and they still have Alaska at £267 and now some Australian itinerary’s from £406 again in the Haven......someone at NCL can’t load prices right !!!!

The US site has always had the correct prices by the looks of it

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the German website it is 188 Euro for cabin 15500, 7 nights Alaska, June 2019, as a solo (!). I proceeded (did not really try to complete booking, though) and it looks like it is a zero fare, with the 188 Euro being port fees and taxes.

On the German website it is 188 Euro for cabin 15500, 7 nights Alaska, June 2019, as a solo (!). I proceeded (did not really try to complete booking, though) and it looks like it is a zero fare, with the 188 Euro being port fees and taxes.

I just tried to do a mock booking, and it is the same result for cabin 15000 (also an DeLuxe Owners Suite)... :)

I did go all the way through the booking procedure including payment info, however, I got an error message at the end. Won't process the payment. Oh well, it was worth a try. :cool:

Same thing happened to me.

Prices all correct now when you select the cabin the price changes, this morning you could go to final payment and when processing payment the below happens

Never mind LOL

b6a521a48f808c2e0cb08c3a36bb50be.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums