Getting to Port Canaveral from Hotel

Salem615

I will be at a conference in October and decided to take a short cruise after. Last time I took a cruise I had a car service take me to Port Canaveral. I called the same service but the price really jumped! Is there a more reasonable service or shuttle to take me to the port? I will be at Gaylord Palms.

Thank you. Just read some reviews on First Choice Shuttle! Yikes! Not good.

Yip, unfortunately there are very few shuttle companies that go around pickup people from hotels when not near the airport. You have to take the good and bad but these shuttles are very busy on cruise days so clearly not every passenger is unhappy!

Also try Cocoa Beach Shuttle. They pick up near Disney I heard.

If your hotel does free transfers to the airport you can make your way back and use more dependable companies like Cortrans, etc.

Or pay more for Uber, etc.

If your hotel does free transfers to the airport you can make your way back and use more dependable companies like Cortrans, etc.

I had this thought, as well. Not much is free at Gaylord (nice hotel, tho), but worth asking the hotel concierge about transpo to the airport.

Alternately, maybe you can meet a fellow conference attendee who is going to the Airport and hitch a ride with them.

Also regarding the one way car rental - it is an easy, almost straight drive to PC from the hotel - 417 to 528 to the port. You will be right behind the world famous 192 / Irlo Bronsen Hwy tourist corridor, so I would guess there are plenty of rental options nearby.

If your hotel does free transfers to the airport you can make your way back and use more dependable companies like Cortrans, etc

Does Cortrans have an hourly schedule for pickups from the airport, going to Port Canaveral hotels? The only schedule I found for them is from Airport hotels to the port.

Our flights from the Midwest rarely arrive before mid-afternoon.

If your hotel does free transfers to the airport you can make your way back and use more dependable companies like Cortrans, etc

Does Cortrans have an hourly schedule for pickups from the airport, going to Port Canaveral hotels? The only schedule I found for them is from Airport hotels to the port.

Our flights from the Midwest rarely arrive before mid-afternoon.

No, in your case Cortrans will not work. They go to the Port only.

Try Cocoa Beach Shuttle, 888-transportation and Smart-Two.

You may want to compare the shared shuttle costs with a private transfer and a rental car. If 2 or more people you have more options to save money.

Thank you SJ, as I had been planning on Cortrans because of all their good reviews. I am in the process of reviewing those you mentioned, and one has reviews that really stand out in a positive way. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge.