New Orleans Check in time? Has it ended??

jorezba

I just called the Carnival corp..was told that they no longer have the pre-set arrival check in times In N.O...any one else seeing this? We leave on Dec 2, 2018..Am trying to get FTTF, but its sold out every day i check..

Just curious

Thanks!

Isn't it now 90 days prior you can select a check-in time?

FTTF does sell out quickly. Just check every morning (early, like 5:45) and you may luck out. I was able to snag it for some friends of ours for our June cruise.

I just called the Carnival corp..was told that they no longer have the pre-set arrival check in times In N.O...any one else seeing this? We leave on Dec 2, 2018..Am trying to get FTTF, but its sold out every day i check..

Just curious

Thanks!

You pick your check in time 3 months out. Do no know for sure about NO.

FTTF does sell out quickly. Just check every morning (early, like 5:45) and you may luck out. I was able to snag it for some friends of ours for our June cruise.

Thanks,,i didnt think it was corerct either..but did not know about the 90 days out part..i check every day for FTTF :(

Thanks,,i didnt think it was corerct either..but did not know about the 90 days out part..i check every day for FTTF :(

The 90 day part isn't correct either. I was able to select my check in time at some point last month for my cruise on the Dream at the end of September. If you are already checking every day for faster to the fun you might as well check for a check in time selection.

The 90 day part isn't correct either. I was able to select my check in time at some point last month for my cruise on the Dream at the end of September. If you are already checking every day for faster to the fun you might as well check for a check in time selection.

It was just changed about 3 weeks ago. If you were able to select a check-in time, it was before they made the change. Now you pick a check-in time 90 days in advance.

I can't select a check in time for my September 23rd Dream cruise out of NOLA until 6-25-2018.

According to what is posted above I got lucky. I'm on that cruise with you and it became available for me to select last month. The earliest I could pick was 11:30-12. If I was you I would check early that morning on 6/25 if you want the earliest you can get.

Just curious

Thanks!

Under Manage My Cruise, there is a blue box on the left. Next to Check In is the date you will be able to select your check in time.

Is that 5:45 Eastern or Pacific time zone? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Under Manage My Cruise, there is a blue box on the left. Next to Check In is the date you will be able to select your check in time.

I sail out on the Magic on 12-23-18 and this doesn't appear in my check in info. The Check In option was never available to me and I booked in March. Maybe when it gets in the former 180 day window or so the date will pop up as you describe but it's not there now and hasn't been.

Edit: Wait, are you talking about doing the online check in or selecting a check in appointment time for embarkation? I've already completed my online check in but the option to select a check in appointment time hasn't been available nor does it show a date when it will although I know it will be 90 days prior to sail date.

Edited by waldreps

FTTF was sold out for my cruise 12-23-18 when I booked in early March but I kept checking several times a day. I was finally able to snag one on 4-24-18 at about midnight or so central time. A few hours later it was showing as sold out again.

I too was once able to snag FTTF at around midnight for myself but it was gone by 8:00 AM or so because I checked for my friends in another cabin. Guess I should have called them at midnight and woke them up. LOL

I sail out on the Magic on 12-23-18 and this doesn't appear in my check in info. The Check In option was never available to me and I booked in March. Maybe when it gets in the former 180 day window or so the date will pop up as you describe but it's not there now and hasn't been.

Edit: Wait, are you talking about doing the online check in or selecting a check in appointment time for embarkation? I've already completed my online check in but the option to select a check in appointment time hasn't been available nor does it show a date when it will although I know it will be 90 days prior to sail date.

We booked our February 23, 2019 cruise on April 4, 2017. I did all of the check-in information at that time. When they implemented the "Check In" appointment time slots and limited it to 90 days prior to the cruise, the date that I could do it appeared right next to the words "Check In" in that blue box. From that point on, I can't even get in to looking at my luggage tags. It says "Check In Online Available November 25, 2018."

We booked our February 23, 2019 cruise on April 4, 2017. I did all of the check-in information at that time. When they implemented the "Check In" appointment time slots and limited it to 90 days prior to the cruise, the date that I could do it appeared right next to the words "Check In" in that blue box. From that point on, I can't even get in to looking at my luggage tags. It says "Check In Online Available November 25, 2018."

I booked our 12-23-18 cruise on 3-5-18 and did the online check in that same day except for selecting an arrival appointment time for the terminal as that option didn't show up. I can still get to all of my check in information including previewing luggage tags and don't have the date message. The option for selecting an arrival appointment time still doesn't show up but all my check in info and access still looks like it did the day I did it in March. Weird how everybody doesn't see the same thing.

Just this morning my online check-in changed to being unavailable until 90 days before sailing. I'm really curious why they did this as being able to input your information or make changes online early was helpful and I can't imagine why it would be a problem or hassle for Carnival. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait.