Escape Room on Anthem?

Looking at the deck plan, it says the Seaplex activities desk is located on deck 16 Aft. Is Fuel located on deck 16 or 14? Thank you! (Anthem of the Seas)

It was so much fun! Definitely try to book it once you are on board.

It's all on Deck 15.

Fingers crossed it's still there for our upcoming cruise in 2 weeks. Thanks again! (y)

Hi P.A. :)

Escape From The Future is still available on Anthem.

Online reservation time slots in the Cruise Planner are typically only listed for a few days or less.

If you can't reserve a time slot via your Cruise Planner, reservations can be made as soon as you board at:

1) Guest Services

2) At The SeaPlex itself, at the (Activities Desk)

3) On the Royal IQ App

4) Reservation tables are often set up outside of the Main Theater; Bolero's Club; and at Two70.

Good luck, have a terrific voyage!

589ceb7f-7a37-47f8-b666-2d29784b3fd0-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

:)

I missed out on signing up for Anthem's break out room my last sailing. One day I figured I would go and see if there was a cancellation. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I couldn't find it! I walked all over seaplex and never saw the escape room. Of course, I was distracted by the Hot dog stand and then totally forgot what I was looking for. Can anyone give a good description of where this is located? I'm sailing on Anthem again and would like to do puzzle room this time :).

Can anyone give a good description of where this is located? I'm sailing on Anthem again and would like to do puzzle room this time :).

Hi BermudaBound :)

Deck 15, slightly past mid ship, at the Seaplex, the (Fuel Teen Disco) is the space used for the 'Escape From The Future' escape room onboard Anthem.

e2d2d9e5-915d-4150-88dd-04bdb7e069f4-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Edited by PortSideCruzan

. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I couldn't find it! I walked all over seaplex and never saw the escape room.

You have to know where it is - no signage usually, so very easy to just walk by it. The only time you might notice it is when the door is open for one of the sessions.

Last week on Anthem I meant to book as soon as we got on board through the Royal IQ app but got distracted and forgot! When I remembered it was full all week, but when I checked back a few days later some slots had opened up. In fact only four of us turned up for our slot plus a walk up so it's always worth while going along to standby even if it's showing full. Think because it's free people book but don't always turn up

It's located on the same side as the hot dog stand but at the opposite end of the seaplex, if that makes sense. Does anyone know if they ever change the challenge? We've done it before and loved the experience, but obviously don't want to do the same problems again.

Any details on the mystery thing in 270?

Hi P.A. :)

Escape From The Future is still available on Anthem.

Online reservation time slots in the Cruise Planner are typically only listed for a few days or less.

If you can't reserve a time slot via your Cruise Planner, reservations can be made as soon as you board at:

1) Guest Services

2) At The SeaPlex itself, at the (Activities Desk)

3) On the Royal IQ App

4) Reservation tables are often set up outside of the Main Theater; Bolero's Club; and at Two70.

Good luck, have a terrific voyage!

589ceb7f-7a37-47f8-b666-2d29784b3fd0-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Do you know when it tends to post...I've looked pretty much every other day from 120 - 30 days, and have never seen it post as available. Am I just unlucky or looking in the wrong spot (activities)?