Uniworld Pre-Amsterdam: Where to meet rep?

IowaCruisers

Hi, excited first time river cruisers sailing Uniworld Castles of the Rhine in a couple of weeks. We've purchased the Amsterdam 3-day PRE-extension from Uniworld that says all transfers are included. Will a rep meet us at the airport to transfer to hotel when we arrive at 6:25 am? Nothing in the documents about this. Thanks for any insight!

As long as Uniworld has your flight information one of their reps will be at the airport waiting for you. After you collect your bags and clear customs the rep will be there holding a sign. Make sure you have your Uniworld luggage tag on your suitcase...in case you don't see the sign they can pick you out of the crowd.

Have a great time in Amsterdam and on the cruise.

RB

Hi all, thanks for the advice! My TA contacted Uniworld, who said their rep will be in the baggage claim area to greet us, at whatever time, since everything is booked through them. Good tip about the Uniworld luggage tags. We were wondering about them.

B

Hi all, thanks for the advice! My TA contacted Uniworld, who said their rep will be in the baggage claim area to greet us, at whatever time, since everything is booked through them. Good tip about the Uniworld luggage tags. We were wondering about them.

B

You sound like new travellers so I just want to note you get met just outside the baggage claim area not in it. (I don’t mean to imply anything except that you are newbies.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums