Luggage valet question

Coloradohawk

We did the opposite last February. We were flying home on Southwest from Fort Lauderdale airport after disembarking the Eclipse in Miami. Luggage Valet was fantastic!

If you stop at Guest Relations a few days before the end of the cruise, they may be able to let you know what flights are eligible.

I remember being concerned that they would stick to the 2 pm cutoff. I believe that there were quite a few Eclipse passengers on this flight to Long Island. Don’t know if the numbers influence their decision.

Oops, upon reading the attachment closer, if I’m leaving from Miami it looks like 11:30 is the magic number. If from Fort Lauderdale it looks like the 2:00 is the number.

If you disembark in Ft. Lauderdale and fly out of Ft. Lauderdale 11:30 is the earliest flight you can take to use Luggage Valet.

Disembark in Ft. Lauderdale and fly out of Miami, 2:00 is the earliest flight for Luggage Valet.

The attachment was from a cruiser disembarking in Miami.

We were given an 'absolute' cut off time when using the luggage valet and no exceptions were given, even for a minute ahead of their listed time ... but then I read on these boards that others were successful in using this service even though their flights were earlier than the times listed.

I can only go by my experience and that was 'no exceptions allowed'. It doesn't hurt to ask but if you think you are going to get it and your luggage is a bit overweight, you will have to pay for that.