RCI Transfer Civitavecchia to FCO Cost? Book Onboard?

Hi:

Wondering what the current cost of a transfer only is with RC from the port in Civitavecchia to FCO and also, are these offered onboard or can you pre-book them?

Thanks.

Hi:

Wondering what the current cost of a transfer only is with RC from the port in Civitavecchia to FCO and also, are these offered onboard or can you pre-book them?

Thanks.

Check out Bobs Limo Rome. We have used them several times and they are great. Cost is $75.00 for two or $105.00 for four. Pick up right out side baggage. This price is for a shared van.

Looks like my picture didn't load so here is the info off the Cruise Compass from our cruise in May on the Jewel

"To purchase transfers to the Airport, please contact Guest Services until Tuesday, Day 10 at 11:00 a.m. Transfers cost $75 per person. Transfers are also available to Rome, per peson ($75). There are no transfers available going to Ciampino Airport."

We used Roma Shuttle who were excellent. We did the shared shuttle option for 70 Euro total for my husband and I into Rome.

Hope this helps!

A couple of years ago, the transfers were $92 per person. Call RC customer service to book.

Looks like my picture didn't load so here is the info off the Cruise Compass from our cruise in May on the Jewel

"To purchase transfers to the Airport, please contact Guest Services until Tuesday, Day 10 at 11:00 a.m. Transfers cost $75 per person. Transfers are also available to Rome, per peson ($75). There are no transfers available going to Ciampino Airport."

We used Roma Shuttle who were excellent. We did the shared shuttle option for 70 Euro total for my husband and I into Rome.

Hope this helps!

Thankyou sunshinelover - just the info. I was after.:) Host Clarea - much appreciated too.

Thanks everyone, I have a couple of private companies in mind but I am looking at all the options at the moment.