Has Qsine been replaced on ALL ships now?

Gracie115

Even though the Celebrity website is no longer showing Qsine as a specialty restaurant on the Millennium, Qsine is still alive on the ship. We just boarded to that news and are a bit relieved. We're not crazy about Qsine, but it's fine. The people in specialty dining do not know when Qsine will be replaced by LPC.

We checked our cruise planner and it wasn't listed. Just assumed it was in the process of the changeover. Good to hear it is still there. Thanks!

Little by little our favorite sailing traditions are going by the wayside!

We always started our cruise off with lunch in Bistro on 5. Their soups and crepes were so delicious! Miss this venue very much! I wish they would add some of the menu items from Bistro elsewhere on the ships.

So now we go to Luminae when we board and honestly, not a huge fan of the menu offered and the buffet is too crowded to enjoy.

Our 1st evening on our cruises are always enjoyed in Q-sine. We prefer going there rather then to Luminae as usually the first night is a bit hectic in most of the dining rooms and after a long day we just want to relax at our own pace.

So many menu items we love, lava crab, painters filet, disco shrimp to name a few and to think that we wont ever be able to have them again is sad!

I've seen the videos of Le Petit and IMO, its not something we would enjoy. The limited menu throws it off for us as there are things I wouldn't eat, and things my husband and son wouldn't eat. I see no sense in ordering the alternate choices if they are not a part of the "show."

Although we would have it included because of the suite level we stay in, I still wouldn't go. Yes, the little chef hanging onto your plate in animation may be cute and all, but it's to gimmicky for me and would get boring quick.

We sail on the Silhouette next March and are a bit unhappy that we probably will not be able to follow our beloved traditions! :(

We also enjoyed Qsine very much but not to the level of calling it a tradition for us. I think there were a lot more people upset when the more traditional M-Class restaurants were all changed to Tuscan Grille. But change is constant when frequent cruising so we look forward to new traditions.

We have booked and paid for reservation at Qsine for our August British Isles cruise on Eclipse. I notice that Qsine is no longer listed as a dining choice online.

Will they likely notify us and refund or should I just wait and see what happens?

Not to worry, of course X will offer you the option for refund or continue to book LPC....

bon voyage

Just off the Silhouette and Qsine is still there. Sushi on 5 always seemed quiet, but a few people did have take out bags so perhaps it's more popular than it first appeared.

I always do take out So5, as I do at home. Several times on a sailing, to be sure and possibly one eat in.

bon voyage

We have always enjoyed Qsine a lot, but we do notice that it is often not fully booked (but then again, that can be said for Tuscan as well). I can deal with change, but it is too bad they continue to up their specialty restaurants to ridiculously expensive prices. People comment that they would pay that for an onshore, nice restaurant. Do not disagree. But would you pay twice for that onshore restaurant, which is essentially what you do when you book a specialty restaurant when you already are paying for MDR, Luminae, or Blu? So that specialty restaurant is actually not $55, but some factor more than that. I know I have a choice to book specialty or not, but overall Celebrity prices are going up, up, up - I fear in the not too distance future they will be pricing themselves out of the reach of many of us who helped get them to the success they are. Sad.

We really like Qsine and always eat in there more than once on a cruise, as it's nice to have the option of lots of different types of cuisine. I really can't imagine eating at Le Petit Chef more than once so it limits our options if it replaces Qsine. :(

We're booked on the Summit Repo cruise the end of October. This is our first time on X, and we're looking forward to trying Qsine. I hope it's still available!!

We were on the Summit repo cruise this past April from PR to Bayonne and Qsine was still onboard as of then. Enjoy your cruise !