7 hour layover in Copenhagen

Hello - We (myself, DH, DS (23) and DM) will be traveling back to the US from Rome after an 8 day Med Cruise on MSC Fantasia in Oct. because of dates traveling and flights on Norwegian Air from Rome to Orlando we have to layover in Copenhagen for 7 hours - is it realistic to think we can get anywhere and see anything while there? We will land at 9:30am local time. We would hate to waste an opportunity to explore but if it's not feasible time wise then we won't risk it...

You could probably get 4 hrs touring in

You can take the train from the airport to city centre Tivoli is near the train station

Boat ride

HOHO but then grab a taxi back to the airport about 2 hrs prior

Hello - We (myself, DH, DS (23) and DM) will be traveling back to the US from Rome after an 8 day Med Cruise on MSC Fantasia in Oct. because of dates traveling and flights on Norwegian Air from Rome to Orlando we have to layover in Copenhagen for 7 hours - is it realistic to think we can get anywhere and see anything while there? We will land at 9:30am local time. We would hate to waste an opportunity to explore but if it's not feasible time wise then we won't risk it...

Many years ago my brother and I had about 12 hours in Copenhagen between trains. We ate, walked around Tivoli, and saw a couple of other things. But I don’t know tg3 logistics of getting from the airport. I’d guess you could select 1 thing to do for 2hrs max and go by taxi and back...

Certainly possible. Good train connections either by Metro to Kongens Nytorv (17 minutes) or train to Copenhagen Central (Hovedbanegaarden) - 14 minutes. Note that Tivoli is only open from October 12 to Novemvef 4 (Halloween) - Depending on weather shopping / walking at ‘Strøget’ or a Canal Tour. But weather is rather ‘unpredictable’ in November - cold and rainy and maybe even snow.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we will be there Monday Oct 8th...

Then Tivoli will be closed. A Canal Tour is highly recommended - 1 hour - then there will also bee some time for shopping.

Take the Metro to Kongens Nytorv and do some sight seeing.

scteUC-p-Kg