International Cafe have dairy alternative for lattes? Soy? Almond? Coconut milk?

BuckeyeMark

Can I have my cappa or latte made with a non-dairy milk? If not, how about skim - they have that?

I know they offer Skim but don't now about non-dairy choices

I have not been able to find out if they have sugar-free syrups (not for my pancakes, I mean for my latte)? I usually order a venti skinny vanilla latte at home. I will be on the Grand later this year.

I have not been able to find out if they have sugar-free syrups (not for my pancakes, I mean for my latte)? I usually order a venti skinny vanilla latte at home. I will be on the Grand later this year.

I'll be on the Golden later this month. Make this thread active again then and it'll remind me to tell you.

I know they offer Skim but don't now about non-dairy choices

Sometimes the skim milk is really skim milk. But sometimes it is 1/2%, 1% or 2%. It depends on what they have on that cruise. But I have found they call it skim just because it is not full-fat.

Could I do anything for them to have unsweetened almond milk on-board, or should I take my own?

We were on the Ruby in May in Alaska and they had non dairy that my daughter got since she can't do dairy. They do have sugar free syrup but I think in the little packets were you peel the top off.

Go into the cruise personalizer and request dairy free milks be on board your cruise, insuring they'll have enough for the demand on your particular cruise. My daughter is dairy free and they've had rice and soy options for her. They've never had the nut milks as alternatives in our experience. The three options listed for her on our next cruise are soy milk, rice milk, or lactose free milk.