Upgrade!

I booked Anthem of the seas for June 28 about a month ago. Booked a suite guarantee. I expected a Jr. suite and a few weeks ago we were assigned a Jr suite. I was very happy with the cabin. Today I went in to check my reservation and my room was changed to a Grand Suite!!!!

I called to make sure it wasn’t a mistake and was assured that it was no mistake and that is our cabin. Not sure if this is truly considered an upgrade but it’s certainly a better cabin than I thought we would have.

YAY!

I booked Anthem of the seas for June 28 about a month ago. Booked a suite guarantee. I expected a Jr. suite and a few weeks ago we were assigned a Jr suite. I was very happy with the cabin. Today I went in to check my reservation and my room was changed to a Grand Suite!!!!

I called to make sure it wasn’t a mistake and was assured that it was no mistake and that is our cabin. Not sure if this is truly considered an upgrade but it’s certainly a better cabin than I thought we would have.

YAY!

Congratulations! That is a real coup!

Enjoy the suite, and be sure to take advantage of the perks. You can eat any or all of your meals in Coastal Kitchen. Free drinks for 3 1/2 hours every evening in the Concierge Lounge. And more!

Congratulations! That is a real coup!

Enjoy the suite, and be sure to take advantage of the perks. You can eat any or all of your meals in Coastal Kitchen. Free drinks for 3 1/2 hours every evening in the Concierge Lounge. And more!

Thanks! We are so excited. Going with friends and we have a first time cruiser. She will be spoiled. I never had a suite so I am not sure about all the perks but excited to find out. Thanks for the heads up in Coastal Kitchen and happy hour. Any other info is greatly appreciated.

😁