Cruise Manager Question

On the "My Cruise Manager" page look for the blue box "To-Do List" find "Online check-in." Click [edit] on the right. Watch the bouncing ball and "Check-in summary" appears. Look to the right for a list and click the green check mark next to "Travel Plans. Click the edit pencil for "Flying to and from cruise" and fill out the form.

On the "My Cruise Manager" page look for the blue box "To-Do List" find "Online check-in." Click [edit] on the right. Watch the bouncing ball and "Check-in summary" appears. Look to the right for a list and click the green check mark next to "Travel Plans. Click the edit pencil for "Flying to and from cruise" and fill out the form.
Thank you.:)

Online check-in isn't listed in the "To Do" list, just pending payments, plan activities, and view cruise documents. At least that is what I am seeing.

Probably a dumb question, but as a pretty recent cruiser I've been wondering why they ask this if you're not using their transportation to/from the airport?

I think it is primarily there for those who plan on using a Carnival transfer, but they also likely need this info in the event of an emergency or itinerary change. That's just a guess though.

They just ask everyone , They do take flight times into consideration for your baggage tags group when you disembark the ship.
Not really relevant with new procedure that you now pick up your tags instead of being delivered to your cabin.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Not sure, but I think you may be 1 page too far.

Just look up to the top of the page and click on "Manage", then "My Booking"

That should get you to the blue box from there you should be able to edit "check-in"

Hope this helps

Tired that too. I got a message that "on-line check in can only be completed 90 days in. I assume that is for choosing a check in time at the port. I'm so confused. I've done this before, but it's like the correct button is hiding from me. Sheesh! Thanks for you response.

Tired that too. I got a message that "on-line check in can only be completed 90 days in. I assume that is for choosing a check in time at the port. I'm so confused. I've done this before, but it's like the correct button is hiding from me. Sheesh! Thanks for you response.

From what I understand the 90 day thing is for all check in portions. If your cruise is more than 90 days out, then you can't check in yet.

From what I understand the 90 day thing is for all check in portions. If your cruise is more than 90 days out, then you can't check in yet.

That must be a recent change. I filled in all my info a month or so ago. Oh well, not a biggie. I'll just edit when 90 days gets here. It's only nine more days. Thanks.

Probably a dumb question, but as a pretty recent cruiser I've been wondering why they ask this if you're not using their transportation to/from the airport?

My guess is that it is because they give early flights priority disembarkation (I believe it is Diamond & Platinum, FTTF, then early flights). That's my best guess on how they know who has one. I haven't looked in to it much since I've only gone on one cruise where flying was a factor but I'm assuming they take the information and decide what is "early" and give those passengers papers on where to meet like they do with other priority disembarkers.

You are correct as usual. I was all checked in for our upcoming cruise. When they implemented the check in time, I went in to do it and it told me the date of when I could do it. I decided to print off our luggage tags and it now won't even let me look at them until that date.

We have a December cruise booked. The 90 day check-in policy happened fairly recently because when we first booked we had the Online Check-in button available but now it's inactive until 90 days prior to sailing.

We can do other things on Cruise Manager like book excursions or make Fun Shop purchases ... but not check-in.

We have a December cruise booked. The 90 day check-in policy happened fairly recently because when we first booked we had the Online Check-in button available but now it's inactive until 90 days prior to sailing.

We can do other things on Cruise Manager like book excursions or make Fun Shop purchases ... but not check-in.

Same here, I have learned. Only eight more days until the 90 day mark though.

I completed the online check in when I booked my December cruise with no trouble. Then I read they had changed the procedure to 90 days prior. But from what I've read elsewhere, if you had already completed the check in, it will still be there at the 90 day point. If you hadn't already completed it, then the 90 day point comes into play. I was never able to select a check in time, I was outside the original 180 day limit, and then it dropped to 90 days. So that is supposedly the only check in I still need to do.