Seavis Tours vs Carnival tour

sds

Hello everyone I am looking into booking a seavis tour when I go to DR next month I was wondering if others have had a good experience with them and if you can shed some light on anything I should be aware of prior to booking. Is this tour better than the one carnival does? Also Does anyone have the discount code for the 10 percent off?

I haven't used them but pretty much any private tour you book is going to be better than ones through the cruise line. This isn't just for the DR but ANY port you visit. Sure there are some bad operators out there but the majority are much better.

We did Seavis Saona Island a few years ago & loved it. We got the 10% discount through someone here on cruise critic. When he booked, they gave him a code that if a certain number of people used it (I think maybe 14) that everyone would get 10% off. He posted the info on our roll call. One thing I liked about Seavis is that you book the tour with no upfront deposit and pay upon arrival.

Does Seavis recruit people from roll calls to promote their tours? We have some who keep posting links in our roll call group to encourage people to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If Seavis might cancel a tour if not enough people book tour gives people on that tour reason to encourage others

Does Seavis recruit people from roll calls to promote their tours? We have some who keep posting links in our roll call group to encourage people to book.

Yes they do recruit people from the roll calls to be the group leader and try to recruit people to go on the tour. Everyone in the group gets 10% off and the group leader gets their tour for free for helping to fill up the tour. You have to pay a 20% deposit up front and pay off the balance in cash when you get there. We are booked on this tour for our cruise next year and can't wait!

Hello everyone I am looking into booking a seavis tour when I go to DR next month I was wondering if others have had a good experience with them and if you can shed some light on anything I should be aware of prior to booking. Is this tour better than the one carnival does? Also Does anyone have the discount code for the 10 percent off?

We booked La Romana Sea Excursions for Cruise Ships through Pro Excursions dot com. It was such a fabulous excursions, definitely in our top five favorites out of 60+ private excursions we've booked!!

We did the river cruise with them. Fantastic time. Remember to bring money for a DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They offer a discount for everyone if those that book use a code they give you.