How long to get back to the cruise terminal from Hilton Barbados?

canadarocks

We'll be doing a resort day pass at the Hilton Barbados. We have to be back to the cruise ship by 4:30pm. Google maps shows it's just 15 minutes away, but taking afternoon traffic into account - what time should we plan to leave the hotel?

We spent the day at the Hilton while on a cruise in 2013 and I remember it being around 15 to 20 minutes. I just checked the times from my pictures, last ones at Hilton were at 1:30PM and the ones I took back in the shopping area at the cruise terminal were 2:03PM, but I took those pictures of the port area after making a few purchases but before heading back to our ship. We did come back a little early but had gotten there early as well, so I don't know if traffic would be any different later in the day or not.

we just did this back in april and it was about 15 minutes. Aim to leave around 1 hour before your boarding time if you want to grab some trinkets. We broke the day up by arranging a snorkel trip with barbados blue which was right next to the hilton. Only 8 in our group and we were out for about 2-3 hours with the shipwrecks and turtles. We didn't eat there. We stopped and got a fish sandwich from cuz fish shack on our way back to hilton. FYI - the check in was really slow so try to get there first thing. Not a lot of people from our ship. Its much nicer than boatyard.