Mtd

Hi There,

Can any of you please shed some light on MTD? I am now able to select that dining choice in my Cruise Planner after one of my guests configurations is corrected. Are you able to make reservations for each day online or are you only able to select one time for the entire cruise? We have a couple of ports of call that arrive back on the ship later in the day than others.

Thank you for your feedback. :)

You can make a standing reservation for the entire cruise, you can make different reservations for each day, you make make reservations for some but not all of the days, or no reservations at all. Your choice.

And if you have more than one cabin wanting to dine together you have to readd them each night you make a reservation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

And adding them each day does NOT always work. I gave up and just made separate reservations for my kids' cabin at the same time and will notify the dining room we need a table for 5 once we get on-board. :rolleyes:

And adding them each day does NOT always work. I gave up and just made separate reservations for my kids' cabin at the same time and will notify the dining room we need a table for 5 once we get on-board. :rolleyes:
Bummer. I was able to get everyone from all 3 cabins reserved together. It took me a couple tries on a few nights - logged out then back in. Also found out you can't add anyone from a cabin if someone from the cabin is in the cruiser planner - you need to log out then back in after they log out to add them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FYI...to save many headaches, if you have everyone's booking number, you can do it all by phone and save yourself a lot of aggravation.

Probably less aggravation, but harder to do from work while I am supposed to be doing my - y'know job. lol

FYI...It also looks like MTD only lets one book between the times of 6 pm and 9:30 pm (bummer) so I still may stick with 5:30 pm traditional dining.

Thanks again!

Yes, unfortunately Main Dining, MTD and even WindJammer stagger times. Main Dining on most of my sailings are 5:30 but WindJammer doesn't open until 6pm... Also more then once I've had 5:30 Main Dining, got on board and first seating was changed to 6pm. Last yr hundreds of Cruise Cards said 5:30 early main Dining, we all showed up and was changed to 6. That was a mess...

One more thing to consider picking MyTime, couple times a cruise the Main Show is performed only once, usually between first and second Main Dining, so might miss show if doing a middle MTD...

What ship are you sailing? The Freedom class and lower classes have the shows revolving around the 2 traditional dining times, so there's no need to reserve anything. It's only the larger ships that offer conflicting shows with dinner times.

What ship are you sailing? The Freedom class and lower classes have the shows revolving around the 2 traditional dining times, so there's no need to reserve anything. It's only the larger ships that offer conflicting shows with dinner times.

Disagree. We always schedule our MTD times which has absolutely nothing to do with post dinner entertainment. Largest class ships we've sailed on are the Freedom class and smaller.