Drinks Package not showing on X Account

SchnauzieMom

I am first time cruiser, so forgive me if this is a silly question.

Booked recently and one of the incentives with the Classic Drinks Pack included. I cannot find this documented on my X online a/c. It does show the OBC that was included.

Will the drinks pack show eventually or do I need to contact my TA or Celebrity direct?

Thanks

Booked recently and one of the incentives with the Classic Drinks Pack included. I cannot find this documented on my X online a/c. It does show the OBC that was included.

Will the drinks pack show eventually or do I need to contact my TA or Celebrity direct?

Thanks

Did you log in, click on cruise planner and check your order history? If it's not there, I'd call your TA and make sure they have it listed on your confirmation. Then make sure you print a copy to take with you just for insurance. The website's been messed up for over a year since the new site launch. Although it's better, there have been new wrinkles since the advent of the unified login with Royal and Celebrity.

Ours doesn’t show online but is confirmed on our invoice. Last year, whilst it didn’t specifically show online either it did show the ability to upgrade to the premium package online thereby confirming we had the classic package already. Unfortunately that ability seems to be missing now which is a shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

Ours have never shown anywhere online for our bookings. It's always been listed on our invoices. Anything like that needs to be listed on your TAs invoice. You can also call Celebrity and request an invoice from Celebrity. Celebrity's is like reading an itemized bill from a hospital. Lots of different product codes.:eek:

Ours have never shown anywhere online for our bookings. It's always been listed on our invoices. Anything like that needs to be listed on your TAs invoice. You can also call Celebrity and request an invoice from Celebrity. Celebrity's is like reading an itemized bill from a hospital. Lots of different product codes.:eek:

It used to show online under the order history in ‘My Celebrity’ until X updated the system (not this last time, but the one previous to that ;)). Since then, it hasn’t shown on any of our reservations.

It does not show on the reservation itself. You should request an invoice and it will show in the booking total section and may look something like this (Go Best):

Gratuities

YEB8-PROMO2P

YEB9-BEVPRINGRAT

YFT9-WIFI 7N

YFU1-PROMO4UW7N

YIK7-PROMO3T

Your on-board credit is listed in a separate section below this.

It used to show online under the order history in ‘My Celebrity’ until X updated the system (not this last time, but the one previous to that ;)). Since then, it hasn’t shown on any of our reservations.

It was on my order history two weeks ago. Maybe fixed again now?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yea the new and improved! :rolleyes:

It was on my order history two weeks ago. Maybe fixed again now?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It comes, it goes :rolleyes:! Always take your hard copy for verification. I know in the past, we’ve had to show this to GS to prove we are entitled to the drinks packages.