alcohol at bars

Alstongrove

I don't suppose anyone is aware of whether Princess offer Tanqueray's Rangpur gin on any of their ships? It's quite lime and spice, so not to everyone's taste, but it's my weapon of choice for a killer G&T when mixed with Fever Tree.

Yes, Tanqueray is available and if I remember correctly, so is Tanqueray No. 10

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

Unfortunately they appear to have stopped carrying 10. They only carried for a relatively short period of time and only in Crooners. But they have my Hendricks, so I'm good. :cocktail::D

I don't suppose anyone is aware of whether Princess offer Tanqueray's Rangpur gin on any of their ships? It's quite lime and spice, so not to everyone's taste, but it's my weapon of choice for a killer G&T when mixed with Fever Tree.

No Rangpur either. I'm a definite fan. Mixing it with Fever Tree is a good idea. Thanks for the tip.;)

I'm rather fond of the Rangpur gin too, but unfortunately it's not available on board on Princess. I usually have "to make do" with Hendricks, though I will go and get my own cucumber slices from the HC :)

Unfortunately they appear to have stopped carrying 10. They only carried for a relatively short period of time and only in Crooners. But they have my Hendricks, so I'm good. :cocktail::D

No Rangpur either. I'm a definite fan. Mixing it with Fever Tree is a good idea. Thanks for the tip.;)

Had a good chat with the overall bar manager on the Sapphire . They are now looking to introduce more gins , they do have rangpur in certain bars and are now looking to introduce fever tree tonic on the ships. Even did a first time gin tasting on board!

Make sure you give your feedback asking for a better selection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Had a good chat with the overall bar manager on the Sapphire . They are now looking to introduce more gins , they do have rangpur in certain bars and are now looking to introduce fever tree tonic on the ships. Even did a first time gin tasting on board!

Make sure you give your feedback asking for a better selection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good news, thanks for the update. Unfortunately, we won't be a Princess ship until the Royal this November, but I'll be asking about their gin offerings.