Caribbean Princess photo review 2018 : Suite and sour

scubacruiserx2

Our first night's complementary dinner was at the Crown Grille .

e801b5d4-797e-42a5-a9b8-c16fce4a5550_zpsxktbyggl.jpg

Can anyone who's been on the CB recently and has been to the Crown Grill comment on whether CB has implemented an extra charge for additional entrees in the Crown Grill? I seem to recall some threads on these boards about some Princess ships adding this policy, and this has long been the case on NCL.

Hi, hope all is well. Are you still doing the Antarctic cruise next year, I think Joe is as well.:D

We had booked an Antarctic last year and an ABC cruise with Nancy and Barry but we had to cancel both for health reasons . We currently have none booked but are looking into a last minute 4th of July or the Antarctic in December or January .

Can anyone who's been on the CB recently and has been to the Crown Grill comment on whether CB has implemented an extra charge for additional entrees in the Crown Grill? I seem to recall some threads on these boards about some Princess ships adding this policy, and this has long been the case on NCL.

We didn't have additional entrees in the Crown Grill , but we did have additional sides . Later on we had the Ultimate balcony dinner and they charged us for 4 diners - even though only 3 ate . Tyler had a second entree , but we paid for it .

We had booked an Antarctic last year and an ABC cruise with Nancy and Barry but we had to cancel both for health reasons . We currently have none booked but are looking into a last minute 4th of July or the Antarctic in December or January .

If you rebook the same Antarctic, you'd be on ours and we'd like that! There's still space.

And hope you stay healthy.

I am sorry to hear you have had to cancel your cruises and I do hope you get another chance to get to Antarctica. I just know that you will be amazed as even though photos are amazing, what you actually see with your own eyes, is even better than what the cameras can show.

We didn't have additional entrees in the Crown Grill , but we did have additional sides . Later on we had the Ultimate balcony dinner and they charged us for 4 diners - even though only 3 ate . Tyler had a second entree , but we paid for it .
He is a growing lad.;p

Or you could join us on the Silhouette TA to Southampton next April followed up by a 7 day Fjords cruise, our first B2B!!!

Just glad you are able to travel and cruise again!!!!!:D

We did miss you on our ABC cruise last fall. Like Gracie said, we're just glad you are both healthy and able to travel again. Maybe one of these days we will be lucky enough to end up on the same cruise with you. :cool:

Agreed.

If you prefer a warm weather cruise with diving and snorkelling, you could always join us for a Malacca straits, Sri Lanka and Maldives cruise, 26 Jan 2019 out of Singapore on HAL's Maasdam.

Or you could join us on the Silhouette TA to Southampton next April followed up by a 7 day Fjords cruise, our first B2B!!!

Just glad you are able to travel and cruise again!!!!!:D

We loved cruising with you and John on Celebrity's TA . And the Fjords are the icing on the cake . Have you been before ?

We went on the Carnival Legend in 2014 and our first stop was Alesund . Here's a view from the Askla viewpoint .

IMG_4598-001_zpsd9c06f70.jpg

We met some people on CC who rented car and so we were off to Trollstigen

IMG_4825-001_zps07e9c094.jpg

At the top of a waterfall

IMG_4931-001_zpsad2edc4b.jpg

How many hairpin turns can you see?

IMG_4896-002_zps14993479.jpg

The waterfall lookout were Pat stood . Note the 4 houses as scale .

6b8261a1-33bb-48b2-88f9-e6d921e8ad84_zpsaudx0qi2.jpg

A video clip of the ride down with a couple of the 11 hairpin turns and the waterfall :

Agreed.

If you prefer a warm weather cruise with diving and snorkelling, you could always join us for a Malacca straits, Sri Lanka and Maldives cruise, 26 Jan 2019 out of Singapore on HAL's Maasdam.

Thanks Mic. We have never been in your "neck of the woods". Great diving. Not sure what we are doing yet, but we have enjoyed our HAL cruises , and we hope that you and Rosie will too.

We loved cruising with you and John on Celebrity's TA . And the Fjords are the icing on the cake . Have you been before ?

We went on the Carnival Legend in 2014 and our first stop was Alesund . Here's a view from the Askla viewpoint .

IMG_4598-001_zpsd9c06f70.jpg

We met some people on CC who rented car and so we were off to Trollstigen

IMG_4825-001_zps07e9c094.jpg

At the top of a waterfall

IMG_4931-001_zpsad2edc4b.jpg

How many hairpin turns can you see?

IMG_4896-002_zps14993479.jpg

The waterfall lookout were Pat stood . Note the 4 houses as scale .

6b8261a1-33bb-48b2-88f9-e6d921e8ad84_zpsaudx0qi2.jpg

A video clip of the ride down with a couple of the 11 hairpin turns and the waterfall :

WOW!!! Thanks for posting these, no, we've never been before so we are excited about the trip!!!

Yes, they have. I was on in April and you could choose one from the "chop" or "steak" section, additional entrees were 10.00 extra.

Yes, they have. I was on in April and you could choose one from the "chop" or "steak" section, additional entrees were 10.00 extra.

Thanks for the info! I figured that was the case, but the menu in the picture didn't seem to indicate that so I thought perhaps it wasn't implemented on CB yet.

Thanks Mic. We have never been in your "neck of the woods". Great diving. Not sure what we are doing yet, but we have enjoyed our HAL cruises , and we hope that you and Rosie will too.

The itinerary was just to inviting to not do it.