B1 C414 /Emerald princess nay or yeah

bingobunny14

I have only cruised on ruby on higher decks and that seems like a good choice but the only problem you have to worry about is people looking into your cabin. I see you've sailed on crown princess so you'll be fairly familiar with the ship.

Travelling to Alaska first time to alaska B1 C414 is it a good cabin is it covered and do you get a good view..

Yes, good view. Although IMO, the best scenic and wildlife Alaska views are from the open public decks above where you can move around.

Enjoy.

King

Edited by Kingofcool1947

I have sailed on the Caribe Balcony twice. I love it.

I do not care if people from above can see me. I am not doing anything bad. I like the extra big balcony. The table size allows you to enjoy breakfast out there.

There are foot rests that go along with the chairs.

I am spoiled now with these balconies. I have two upcoming cruises with Caribe balconies.

Below is a link to the Caribe balcony photos from a similar ship

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-BthcK4/i-CcDnTXz/A

Edited by culvercitycruiser
proofing

Travelling to Alaska first time to alaska B1 C414 is it a good cabin is it covered and do you get a good view..

You will get your best view from a B4 balcony. 180 degrees and the balcony's are huge. :)

Nice cabin, nice mid ship location, balcony is 9' x 9' of which 5 ' is covered and 4' uncovered. No one can look into your cabin as was mentioned by another poster. Someone on deck 11 just above could look over their railing straight down and see you if you are standing by the railing. This isn't a very big issue.

In my opinion the best scenic views are not from a cabin's balcony, but from the upper open decks where you can move around for 360 degree vistas. From the open decks you can also react to any sightings announced from the bridge or by other passengers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...