Specialty Restaurant Prices

We have 2 upcoming cruises booked on the Symphony and the Independence. I was wondering why the prices are different for the specialty restaurants. Chops is $53.90 on Symphony and $45 on Independence.

Wow - $53.90 for Chops! I don't think that I would ever consider that. Also, you have already paid something for the dinner in the MDR (albeit probably not much). So that $53.90 goes up a bit more when you consider what you are forgoing in the MDR.

Wow - $53.90 for Chops! I don't think that I would ever consider that. Also, you have already paid something for the dinner in the MDR (albeit probably not much). So that $53.90 goes up a bit more when you consider what you are forgoing in the MDR.

Prices go up even more on Christmas and New Year's cruises. I've seen them reported double, but in the cruise line's defense, they do throw in some champagne.

Prices go up even more on Christmas and New Year's cruises. I've seen them reported double, but in the cruise line's defense, they do throw in some champagne.

Well, that would make the difference then - that RCI free champagne can cost up to 25 cents per glass!

We have 2 upcoming cruises booked on the Symphony and the Independence. I was wondering why the prices are different for the specialty restaurants. Chops is $53.90 on Symphony and $45 on Independence.

Check out the BOGO, $40.00 for two restaurants. I would guess Chops and Jamie's. They book the the first night you book the second. With a little help from the restaurant staff you may be able to book Wonderland.

Chops was $15pp first time I went in Jan 2000

Before long, you will be able to eat at Capital Grille cheaper than you can a steakhouse on a cruise ship. :o

I like Chops. I can guarantee you I will not spend 54.00 a person to eat there though.