Upgrade Fairy!!!!

I just checked my email. There was a"stateroom upgrade opportunity" email. Soooo excited! I checked it out. I can upgrade my interior on deck 10 to an unknown interior room for only $250! Really?? :o

I just checked my email. There was a"stateroom upgrade opportunity" email. Soooo excited! I checked it out. I can upgrade my interior on deck 10 to an unknown interior room for only $250! Really?? :o

Cool! HaHa! 😵

Just remember, you may or may not get called for the upgrade. They are sending these emails to multiple people, possibly giving different upgrade costs to test the waters.

I got visited by the free upgrade fairy this morning.

Booked an inside Z1 garauntee right after final payment. Today, two days before sailing got assigned into a 1D balcony midship.

Nice upgrade. Enjoy your balcony!

Is Royal paying you?[emoji41]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I did respond to put us on the list. We aren't out any money unless they call and I can refuse when they do call. It is worth the chance to upgrade to something else if offered. I just thought the email was pretty funny to offer an interior when it shows my current category is an interior.

What is the location of your interior? I had same kind of email last week for Mariner. For $50 we could upgrade from interior to interior. When I called to inquire the move was from aft location mid location (but room looked forward to me do didn't take it). Having said , even if it is location move, it still sounds steeo for $250 .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk