Bliss Balcony room Coffee maker..

thunter1224

Can anyone tell me how many cups does it make, and do they replace the grounds every day ? We like to have a cup of coffee , while we are getting ready to head out for the day ..

Also is there anyplace on the ship to get the flavored creamer single serve cups ?

Edited by thunter1224
added another question to my posting

Can anyone tell me how many cups does it make, and do they replace the grounds every day ? We like to have a cup of coffee , while we are getting ready to head out for the day ..

Also is there anyplace on the ship to get the flavored creamer single serve cups ?

We've not been on the Bliss yet, but I believe that the coffee maker is a one-cup-at-a-time pod type.

You will have at least 2 Regular coffee pods and 1-2 Decaf pods on day 1. Just ask your room steward for more, if desired.

About the flavored creamer singles... probably not going to find those, but again, ask onboard.

We were on the June 2 sailing and there was a pod single serve which they gave you daily2 reg and 1 decaf. Check your local supermarket for flavored creamer that comes in small squeeze drops instead of individual creamers.

We were on the June 2 sailing and there was a pod single serve which they gave you daily2 reg and 1 decaf. Check your local supermarket for flavored creamer that comes in small squeeze drops instead of individual creamers.

I always requested 4 regular coffee pods daily from our cabin steward and he/she always came through.

• Like 1

LOL I did the same .. and also brought a small box of the single serve cups.. to bring to the dining room..so I don't have to return the little bottle to my room. I use as much creamer as I do coffee ..

On the flavored creamer, I am bringing a small, shelf stable bottle to refrigerate after opening. Picked it up for a buck at Dollar Tree.

LOL I did the same .. and also brought a small box of the single serve cups.. to bring to the dining room..so I don't have to return the little bottle to my room. I use as much creamer as I do coffee ..

OOOOH thanks for the tip! Me too!

You do get the looks in the dining room when you bring out those little cups at breakfast .. people will ask you where you found them. LOL I will share , if I have extra... :hearteyes:

OOOOH thanks for the tip! Me too!

• 4 weeks later...